Vents

Vents

A Poem by Fornever Always
"

I get the crust and the gristle of a thistle once a missile shooting out into the sky

"
I get the crust and the gristle of a thistle once a missile shooting out into the sky and I cry. I wonder why. Never sure of what I feel for the meal of a deal and then words more like air slip the breeze in my hair, butterflies in the skies killing what kept my alive. Oh too bad, well how sad, if the songs last lines didn't matter it'd harm, it'd make the soul so very mad. Here I fall, there I stand, like a robot dancing to the tunes. It's supply by demand. Here I laugh, hear I cry. I hear the screams and feel the burn, so why? Why unsure, of what's telling me my life is so impure?Threatened heart, from the strings that wrap it, tearing it apart. Feel the clench of a bundle of what you yourself have drench and so benched. And you threw to me the horror show, I never so have thought would've reckoned me to be- I, to be, it's master and it's longing family, here I cry. Hear "I" cry. My well known knowledge not a lie. For I exist in heart, but never, not in mind. There I stand once again as a memory of all that I pretend. If I tried, to be real, the pieces fall apart inside. So I hide, then I quiver and I shake as 'me' is inside. I can touch to the shelter covered in the unbelieving, underachieving to be who I know I am to be. Or at least what you see. I crush the old me and start anew, though I grew. I, immortal to myself have stomped the true. And I become something greater than simple little shrew. Do not lie! For I see with one eye, the look through me. What you see is a host, not the ghost, that lives on. "Awh, look at me. I'm so strong!" Laugh along. Child there. Where? Oops, forgot to care. Now I stare, towards the end that's never ending like these script. Never ending, twisting, bending. Don't kid me, I'm no kid. I'm the body of a youth, but I am dead. I've destroyed myself, if others didn't do a perfect job. Hold up stop! I'm letting go, a bubble that will pop. It will burst, destroying me, if it doesn't kill me first. Here I stand. Hear I cry. There I go. I have died.

© 2014 Fornever Always


Author's Note

Fornever Always
I was probably losing my mind at that moment. I'm the type of person to hold in my emotions to make others happy.
It wasn't a good day for my, and I felt like I was going to pull my hair out and many other dark thoughts, so this was me venting.
I'm ADD so I wrote every painful (not as dark) thing that came into my head. Every sentence has meaning to me, but if you don't understand it, you're not alone.
Hope you like ^^

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Great piece of poetry .............

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

203 Views
1 Review
Added on June 6, 2014
Last Updated on June 6, 2014
Tags: vent, venting, anger, hate, sadness

Author

Fornever Always
Fornever Always

Houston, TX



About
I like imagery. I am who I am. I do what I do. I live by my morals. I am me, not you. I try to be loud, I fade. I try to be happy, I frown. I try to be something better, I fall to the ground. .. more..

Writing
Gdie Gdie

A Story by Fornever Always


IDK YET IDK YET

A Chapter by Fornever Always