nosy babysitter

nosy babysitter

A Story by virginia

September 30,2013

Today is my fourth time babysitting the Jones child. I've learned so much in the past week about Mr. and Mrs. Jones than any one could have learned about them in a year… yes I know that sounds a little bad, but believe me Its for the greater good. Mr. Jones works on Wall Street as a big time lawyer. He has never lost a case, not once in his life. Mrs. Jones is a doctor who works around the clock. She is the top surgeon on the east coast. 
      Did you know that Mr. Jones sometimes pays his MALE associates to dance for him? I wonder if the Mrs. knows about this, and if she does I wonder what she thinks about it? Personally, I would be extremely upset. I mean to think I married a gay man. That would hurt their social standing. Hmm maybe that’s why no one knows.  But you think that’s bad. Wait until I tell you about Mrs. Jones.
      Mrs. Jones, as I said is the best surgeon on the east coast. Maybe that’s why no one knows about these things… wait I haven’t told you yet. Mrs. Jones keeps a personal diary of sorts and I came “across” it one day when I was… tidying up her drawer? Anyways there are all types of things in here. She was in love once with a man named Nicholas. Which just so happens to be Mr. Jones brother. But I guess someone cant take their alcohol and one night happened with Mr. Jones and well lets just say I wouldn't have this job without this little incident happening. Anyways Mrs. Jones still meets with Nicholas from time to time for them to well get re acquainted.  
     But Mrs. Jones has a dark side like any of us I guess. But this… this could ruin her and I know…. ME I KNOW. Weird huh? I should probably tell you what it is that she does that is oh so horrible. Well she sells organs on the black market and in case you didn't know those go for a lot of money. Also when I say a lot of money I mean tens of thousands of dollars.  So when I figured this out any logical person would've gone to the police right? Well not me I want to see what other dirt I can dig up and what else I can get. Only reason I’m doing this is so I have something against her. I mean it’s a pretty smart plan. She makes a load of money so what I’m thinking is I can and will get more than fifty dollars for watching their kid. Yes I’m going to black mail a surgeon who could easily ruin me. But hey, what’s life without a little risk? 
     So my whole plan to blackmail Mrs. Jones is to go about it lightly at first and then BAM bring out the guns (not real guns ) but you get the point. So it might go one of two ways. 1. Great, as in she might give me what I want and we will never speak of it again. End of discussion it’s a truly win, win situation. But then again there is also the other way… 2. She could drug me and then decided to sell my organs while I’m fully awake and make me bear that horrendous pain. Yes I know both are possible… far fetched yes but possible none the less. 
     Well tonight i'm babysitting again and I plan on searching for a little more than just some illegal organ trading… hopefully I don’t get caught. Wish me luck.

© 2015 virginia


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

interesting little story, lots of personality in the character narrative. The piece starts out with a date, is this a diary entry? At the end she asks to be wished luck... is someone reading this, or is it a note to herself? Within the course of the dialogue, give a better idea of the age of the narrator. Why is money such a motivator for the narrator? What about the two subjects "kid" is he also got some twisted secrets? Lots of great plot material here, let it simmer a while and then go back and find answers to these and other questions. Great pace, fun stuff here.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Wow. remind me never to hire you as a baby sitter...

Posted 8 Years Ago


virginia

8 Years Ago

ha its just a story.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

170 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 28, 2015
Last Updated on April 28, 2015
Tags: babysitter, nosy, organs

Author

virginia
virginia

Smyrna , DE



About
I'm fifteen and I love writing just about life and love and loss . more..

Writing
me. me.

A Story by virginia


life life

A Story by virginia