Candice

Candice

A Chapter by Amanda Dawn Sanderson-Greer
"

What a b***h...

"
Oh wow, that's a lot of blood Bess.  Maybe you should have only shaved the right armpit, don't you think?  I thought you liked your wart and you sliced through that sucker like a knife cutting deep into a delicious Granny Smith apple.  Only the knife gets a better taste than that poor, helpless razor blade.  And no offense but I don't think you've got a big enough band aid for that mess.  Go on now and get out the bandage wrap and fix up that bloody mess before you make me fate.  This is precisely why I asked to become a worthless notebook verses being a surgeon.  Blood and I, we don't mix.  Oh d****t Bess, you've dripped it all over me... 


-- photo --


I hope you can still read this because I'm about to tear you a new one... page, that is. 


Well at least one of us has a sense of humor.  Now, put on your best set of clothes and not those trash Levis you bought from Harry the homeless hobo that you had a crush on before you realized Trevor and his rank (as in smell) might have noticed your inner (and very deep) beauty.  

-- photo --


Stop drawing bullshit fairy tale outcomes before you get your hopes up.  It's time for Biology, the only class you have with Trevor.  Let the fool sit beside you before you go writing Mrs. Melbourne all over your notebooks, especially THIS one!  The last thing I need is to become ashes because your crushed that Trevor decided Natalie Clayton was a little less... I don't think I even have a word to describe you Bess, honestly.  And after all, look at Natalie... 


-- photo --


She's about six foot five and thinner than a beam pole, not to mention she has that high class head gear and she snorts when she laughs.  You, however doesn't even laugh.  Do you even speak?  I guess if one goes unnoticed as long as you have, they would decide to keep quite too.  And Natalie, well she has has friends.  Elizabeth Ducky and Lulu Bear and she carries them around with her every where she goes.  No, you don't need to remind me that her last home was the psych ward.  I'm pretty sure it's obvious when she speaks to Lulu and Elizabeth in German and hails Hitler in the middle of poetry readings or maybe when she screams if anyone sits at her table, "Can't you see we are in a MEETING?".  Trevor may want a wife that clearly belongs in the CIA. 

-- photo --


Did I mention that she not only picks her nose but eats them because it's good for the immune system?  I really think some facts should remain anonymous and kept hidden in a vault somewhere far, far from my precious little blue lines.  

Oh Bess, here he comes.... oh and there he goes... and did he... 

-- photo --


Definitely left a fart cloud behind... it could be a mating call?  Don't give up now Bess! Maybe he just didn't want to make it so obvious. 

"Hey fatso, who the hell do you think you're looking at?" Oh wow, I so heard that.  It's time to use your voice Bess, let that b***h know that the ONLY person allowed to talk s**t to you, is ME!  Who said that anyway?  From the sound of her voice, she's pretty much a snot nose brat with a fake nose and more than likely tits, as well. 

Candice?  As in Candice Henderson?  Oh wow.  Wasn't she... wait... let me rewind time and recall... 

-- photo --


Yep, she's the same Candice.  Only she used to be fat, like YOU Bess and she used to have braces and pimples and she was one of the ugliest kids in elementary school and if I recall... she was your very best friend.  Oh yes, I remember her all too well.  She experienced reverse puberty.  She was ugly and then puberty hit and she became a beauty and well, you just stayed Bess.  

-- photo --


I remember that photo Bess, I thought she would be your best friend forever, yet here we are and she's calling you names.  Well, if you weren't so pathetic, I know you'd tell her something sharp and witty.  Because if you had any confidence at all Bess you'd know that you were better than her.  Now lard a*s, give her a punch to the grill and get her back into those braces, won't you? 

"I'm speaking to your fatso.  If you think Trevor has it out for you then you're clearly in denial.  Even the ugliest boy in school would rather ejaculate in the mouth of a frog before he thought to look at you."  I know I shouldn't be repeating the words she says Bess, but I need to remember what words I'm going to shove down her throat later.  I want her to choke on her own words so when they find her dead they'll know it was suicide. 

-- photo --

Clearly Bess, you're the piece of s**t your father has always thought you were because you can't even turn around and confront the moronic w***e.  Sad Bess, so very sad... 

Go ahead, close me and ignore me and then go home and cry yourself to sleep for the realization is harsh.  You're one pathetic loser and deserve to be called anything bimbo calls you because you can't even stand up for yourself.  No wonder your mother left you... 

-- photo -- 

Yeah, yeah... keep killing me off, but you know I'm right. At least you got my looks right this time, Bess. 


© 2012 Amanda Dawn Sanderson-Greer


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

*review of the last two chapters*
this story of yours is picking up nicely. It took me a little while to catch the cadence of the narrative style. Still, it's been enjoyable to read. Your writing style tends to be very blunt and straight forward. I love that style, but I'd also like to see you write something sweeter, to stretch your style a little bit.

Posted 11 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
AK
Good chapter! I love the proceeding of the story. The only thing I noticed was that in the fifth stanza, you wrote-"You, however //doesn't// even laugh." I think it is-"You, however, //don't// even laugh."


Posted 11 Years Ago


and darkness rolls in. The notebook is a very cool device!

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

190 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on September 27, 2012
Last Updated on October 22, 2012


Author

Amanda Dawn Sanderson-Greer
Amanda Dawn Sanderson-Greer

GA



About
I'm an entirely different breed, gladly embracing the fact that I'm an odd ball. I'm a YA writer that's do everything she can to stop procrastinating long enough to complete a novel, in order to self.. more..

Writing