Revenge

Revenge

A Chapter by Amanda Dawn Sanderson-Greer
"

You're casting stones? Let me go get my brick.

"
I am glad to see you've finally chosen to open me back up and let me in on your little secrets Bess!  I can not believe that you've decided that a stupid, big nosed boy was more important than your best (and until recently), ONLY friend.  I know I'm rough around the edges and sometimes give you paper cuts but I have always been there for you.  Through the thick, thin and even through the painful rips of shredded paper and wet, wet tears.  


-- photo --  


Wait... you only came back so I could help you come up with a revenge plot?  I don't see why you need me to come up with a revenge plot to get Candice back when you've never listened to me before.  You only came to me because that foolish boy had thought the idea for himself!  Do you know what revenge I seek?  


-- photo --


Now who's the ugly troll Bess?  Uh huh, YOU!  And that stupid Trevor is that talking wart on your big toe.  Only he's a lot hairier as a human, that is if you'd call him human!  

What?  Seriously Bess?  Do you honestly think I am going to believe that you took my advice and not the advice of a pre-pubescent moronic boy??  Fine Bess, fine.  After all, he clearly isn't as genius as I, otherwise he would have come up with something better than... what was his idea again?  


-- photo -- 


Oh yeah, worthless piece he is!  Okay, okay... so Bess, this is what you need to do. 


-- photo --


A little less criminal, huh?  Understandable.  


-- photo -- 


Suddenly your weight is to your advantage Bess, honestly.  Not every inch of you is massive rolls of fat, you've got strength in those arms.  The one and only genetic your father did give you, muscular arms and boy will they help you with this one.  After all, Bess... Candice is only another piece of trash, so let's toss her, shall we?  But if you really wanted to rid of her then you should stick with the first choice, just saying...

If not then go on Bess, take out the trash.  You may make more than one person laugh even though I know you only care about Trevor's reaction.  So that boy better purpose after all of this.  Now get to class lard a*s.  I don't want the world thinking I've gone and got all sentimental over you.  


And to prove I haven't, here's what I truly think of you: 


-- photo --


© 2012 Amanda Dawn Sanderson-Greer


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This chapter really needs the illustrations for me to get what's going on. But you have me burning with curiosity as to what Bess is avenging.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

170 Views
1 Review
Added on September 27, 2012
Last Updated on October 22, 2012


Author

Amanda Dawn Sanderson-Greer
Amanda Dawn Sanderson-Greer

GA



About
I'm an entirely different breed, gladly embracing the fact that I'm an odd ball. I'm a YA writer that's do everything she can to stop procrastinating long enough to complete a novel, in order to self.. more..

Writing