Damage Control

Damage Control

A Chapter by Amanda Dawn Sanderson-Greer

--photo--
Oh Bess! There are a trail of Trevor's clothing that reach to your bedroom and the noises I hear going on inside... please, don't turn on the lights! Oh now why did you go on and have to do that Bess? I think you've burnt holes into the pages of this book.  The image of Trevor and Lulu Bear... I don't think I'll ever be able to erase that from my tiny blue lines. Ugh
--photo--
For the first time, ever Trevor deserves to be eaten by lions.  His head ripped off by a Cyclops and whatever else you deem fit for what that disgusting a*s did to you and poor Lulu Bear.  I don't think her face will ever be the same.  I sure hope Natalie doesn't bomb the place now because of his disturbing actions. 
Speaking of Natalie, was that her that just screamed? It wasn't the normal high-pitched squeal of Sally's so it must be her. Wait, was it coming from your dad's room? Hurry Bess, hurry! 
--photo--
Well I was wrong when I thought the image of Trevor was the worst I have ever seen. Your dad making love to Elizabeth Ducky is slightly more disturbing and incredibly creepy. And seeing Natalie's naked body, I didn't think it was possible to have watermelons attached to a beam pole but that's exactly what I'm staring at right now. I can't imagine how she stands without falling foward! And wait, is Natalie calling the cops? Oh snap, so much for that sweet sixteen Bess.  This party has turned into a sexual disaster. 
--photo--
And outside Roy, Sissy and Benny are all drunk and crawling around on the ground playing some game called creepy crawlers. Yeah, your dad is in major trouble and Bess your life is over.
Yes, I will agree that damage control is your main focus. We can murder Trevor and your father later and if you have to punch Trevor in the face first to shut him up, please do. Ah, now don't you feel much better? However, I think the power of your punch may have knocked his head off.  Or at least you may have introverted his nose which wouldn't be such a bad thing for him. 
--photo--
Now , damage control in the back yard Bess!
Good thinking! Pick them all up, toss them over your shoulder and throw them in the back of your dads Buick.  Now drive away because I hear the sirens blaring and the lights in the rearview.  
Squealing tires and hauling a*s as I see Natalie running out of the house, naked and waving her arms wildly as her massive chest smacks her in the face, nearly knocking her out as you did Trevor.  Please turn the corner already because I don't wish to watch your beautiful father thrown into the back of the squad car.  I know what happens to men and women that touch little children whether seventeen or seven and the thought of your dad being beaten or killed crushes my heart. 
--photo--
Take a drive through the local cemetary and I'll feed our drunken party guests saltines and have them sip on water.  And we may need to stick Benny between Sissy and Roy, they seem to be getting a little friendly. I guess when you fill Sissy up with liqour she gets a lot more friendly and by friendly I mean, she puts her hands all over people. Although the screaming doesn't cease because every time Roy grabs at her, there she goes.  
--photo--
Benny has the right idea, he is covering her mouth except I think he is doing it so that they can...yep, tag team.  Uh, Bess I think you really should choose more wisely the next time you have a party.  If I didn't say any better those jerks are forcing themselves on her.  Poor child, now she'll have more nightmares to add to the brutal beatings her papa already gives her. 
--photo--
Whoa Bess! Please forewarn us if you are going to slam on your brakes.  Wait, why are you getting out of the car? Oh! 
You filthy sleaze bags, don't ever let me see you near me or my friends ever again
Feel free to continue to kick them in the a*s a few more times, they deserve it Bess. Atta girl, I am so very proud of you and yes, I can officially say you are far from the fat waste of space I once saw you as. Now turn this car around and go back home and find that disgusting piece of trash you once called a boyfriend and kick his a*s, again and again! 


© 2015 Amanda Dawn Sanderson-Greer


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

85 Views
Added on September 23, 2015
Last Updated on September 23, 2015


Author

Amanda Dawn Sanderson-Greer
Amanda Dawn Sanderson-Greer

GA



About
I'm an entirely different breed, gladly embracing the fact that I'm an odd ball. I'm a YA writer that's do everything she can to stop procrastinating long enough to complete a novel, in order to self.. more..

Writing