False Reality

False Reality

A Chapter by Amanda Dawn Sanderson-Greer

I can see you in the front yard playing fetch with Poopi, laughing with both your mother and Trevor whilst I am left to fend for myself.  I can't believe you would be willing to treat your best friend with such hatred! After all, you are apparently now the Queen of forgiveness and yet here I am....sitting alone on your desk and your unforgiveness leaks from my pages...
--photo--
Yep, that is precisely what I think of you and I don't plan to let this so called happiness consume you.  After all Bess it's only a false sense of security for you because your life never goes right, it always fails you.  It will forever fail you and you won't be able to escape it. 
--photo of the dog, Poopi crapping in flower bed--
 
And as for that damn mutt, he shall die! Die I say, die! 
--photo of dog's death--
The laughter coming from your mother's mouth is suffocating and your smile pains my heart.  I really hope you don't cry when you wake up to reality and the smell of your mother's breath...
--photo--
But mostly, I hope you aren't angry with me when I tell you I told you so.  Which I plan to do because this moment, it can't last. Oh, the phone is ringing.  You better let me know what happens with your dad, my love...
It must be bad news, I hear you coming up the stairs.
--photo--
I imagine that is what your dad looks like right now, devastated.  Does this mean we have to see your mom more now? I don't think the image of her walking around this house does well for my eating habits.  She makes my stomach knot up and not in a good way but like I am coming down with something...
Okay fine, Bess. I will try to be kind but the thought of your mom changing, well I laugh.  And I am unsure of what you mean by faith? 
--photo--
An invisible man in the sky? So just because your mother found God, we are to believe that she stopped smoking crack and doing dirty deeds... yeah, yeah... 
This so-called recovery program sounds like a load of crap and I think you are a fool Bess Crenshaw, but whatever.  You do what you want and leave me out of it.  I have no time for lies and fairy tales. 
--photo--
Count me out, I'd rather drown in ink. You can tell me all about your little adventure when you find time for me, thanks. 


© 2015 Amanda Dawn Sanderson-Greer


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

90 Views
Added on September 23, 2015
Last Updated on September 23, 2015


Author

Amanda Dawn Sanderson-Greer
Amanda Dawn Sanderson-Greer

GA



About
I'm an entirely different breed, gladly embracing the fact that I'm an odd ball. I'm a YA writer that's do everything she can to stop procrastinating long enough to complete a novel, in order to self.. more..

Writing