Prologue: The Angel and The Devil

Prologue: The Angel and The Devil

A Chapter by samie05

Introduction

The Angel

An angel once told me that I was precious to him as diamonds are to man. But he wasn’t just an Angel, he was an angel fallen from heaven, he was a devil. He seduced my heart and my hearts yearns to be him; when the wind carries his name, my heart leaps and my cheeks turned red. When he teases me, my eyes never meet his and I hesitate to talk to him; before I knew it, I was an Angel in love.

 

I was an Angel and he was a Devil, our love will never be realized. We had one thing in common, we were both made angels, with different perspectives about the world, our dear creator and our fellow creatures, men.  

 

I am an angel, a creature created to love and to love alone, never to hate. Perhaps that’s why I fell in love with my enemy, I never learn to feel hate, to feel anger, nor to feel pain and despair. Maybe I was full of love that I fell in love to whom I’m not suppose to fall in love with.

 

The Devil

                The stupidest thing a devil like me would do is tell an Angel how precious she is to me as diamonds are to those measly humans. I made her smile, a different smile, a smile only meant for me; when my lips spoke her name, I felt warm on my cheeks, it was a different warmth than that of the fiery warmth of hell. When we looked at each others eyes, I felt everything froze and we were all the only ones standing there; before I knew it, an accursed thing happened to me, I fell in love.

 

                She was an Angel and I was a Devil, falling in love is the greatest sin made for us Devils. We had one thing in common though, we were made angels, but my fraction of angels fall and we became enemies of our once called home.

 

                I am a devil, a creature who was formed to hate, to breath hate, to live hate and to feel hate. Perhaps I hated everything so much including hate that I learn how to love, to feel hope and to feel something good about myself; that’s maybe how I fell in love with that Angel.



© 2011 samie05


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Good vs evil foe becomes hero
Nice write


Posted 13 Years Ago


I love it it is touching I like how the angle tells about how the devil told her that she was more than dimonds are to humans. I like also how the devil is mad at him self for telling her that but still loves her more than she knows.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

184 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 21, 2010
Last Updated on June 19, 2011


Author

samie05
samie05

Iloilo City, Region IV, Philippines



About
I'm Samantha Louise Jarder 20 years old. I love writing poems and stories, that's why I signed up for this. I'm an aspiring writer but currently a civil engineering student. I don't have much to sa.. more..

Writing
Friendzone Friendzone

A Poem by samie05


Confusion Confusion

A Poem by samie05