Those Perfect People

Those Perfect People

A Story by GlamGirl
"

A fan story for Kelly and Jenn

"

Slap.

   Slap.

       Slap.

            Slap.

She stopped walking and stared straight ahead.

“Now that’s a perfect person!”

I stopped behind her, avoiding a crowd of people moving in the opposite direction.

“What?”

“Just look at her! Big brown eyes, a beautiful nose. Smooth, flawless skin, and a sweet mouth.”

“Dude, are you feeling okay?” I asked her, starting to get a little concerned. She swatted me away with her bony hand, fingernails painted black.

“It looks like she’s found her soul mate. Love is so beautiful…”

“Flynn! What the hell are you talking about?”

“Are you blind?” she shot back. I turned to face the two lovers. Sparks flew between them as they held hands and smiled at each other.

“Dude, they’re… they’re both girls!” I whispered.

“Hey, I’m not the blind one! What’s wrong with that?”

“Nothing! Wanna go talk to them or somethin’?”

“Yeah, and the other one is pretty too.”

I rolled my eyes. I grabbed Flynn’s hand and dragged her over to the two girls she was gawking at.

“Hi!” I said awkwardly. The girls turned to stare at me. 

“I’m Ryley, and this is Flynn!” I said, pointing to Flynn who was standing in an odd position. I gently kicked her with my foot.

“Yeah, hi,” she mumbled. The two girls laughed.

“I’m Jenn,” said the taller one. “And I’m Kelly,” said the girl that Flynn was staring at before. 

There was a silent moment where we just stood looking at each other.

“So, how are you?” asked Kelly.

“We’re good, we were just wandering around looking at people,” I said. Flynn seemed to not have the ability to talk anymore.

“Cool. Same here. There’s a lot of weird people around. So, are you guys from around here?” said Jenn.

“Yeah, you?”

“Nah, we’re from London,” This caught Flynn’s attention.

“Really? London? Why are you guys over here in the US?” she said, her voice a little dry.

“We came to meet with some fans, they said that nobody cool ever comes to Vermont,” said Jenn.

“Well, it’s true. We get stuck with old retired country singers, it sucks!” blurted Flynn.

“What are you guys famous for? No offense, but what makes you two so special?”

“Eh, well, we do some videos on YouTube and we have some pictures on DeviantArt… and"‘’

“We also do this,” interrupted Jenn with a smirk. She leaned over and planted a long kiss on Kelly’s cheek.

Kelly blushed and said, “Yeah. That too I guess.”

“You sound cool, what’s your YouTube channel?”

“Mine is Jenxthejinx, and Kelly’s is TouchMyKeyblade,” said Jenn.

“That’s… interesting!” I said with some enthusiasm. “And what are your DA names?”

“KellyJane and tealpirate,” said Kelly.

All of a sudden, Kelly’s cell phone went off.

“Hold on a sec--Hello--Uhh, at the park--I don’t really know, sorry--Yes, Jenn is here too--Wait, how did you get this number?--Hey! Wait a sec before you-- !”

“Who was that Kelly?” asked Jenn, putting an arm around her.

“Some freaky fan girl who got my number. She wanted details on the meeting, but she got a little too excited.”

“Oh,” I laughed, “Do you get those calls often?”

“No, I’ve never really gotten one before. I’ll have to ask Charlotte about it…”

Kelly whispered something urgent to Jenn.

“Yeah, so, nice talking to you guys but we’ve gotta go to our meeting, bye!”

“Bye!”

“Goodbye.”

“Yeah, bye.”

They walked away, and we were left there by ourselves. The streets were a lot quieter now.

“Well, that was cool!” I said, nudging Flynn with my shoulder. We started walking again, with no real destination in mind.

“Yeah, guess what?”

“Hmm?”

She threw a piece of crumpled paper at me, and started walking faster.

“Wait! Slow down dude!” I unfolded the note.

On the paper were ten numbers written in ballpoint pen. Kelly’s number.

“Oh Flynn! You get back here you little--!”

 

I ran down the empty street, laughing like a mad man.

My feet hit the pavement, the sound bouncing in the still air.

 

Slap.

   Slap.

       Slap.

            Slap. 

© 2011 GlamGirl


Author's Note

GlamGirl
Another little story about Kelly and Jenn :D
Please leave reviews about the dialogue; was it good?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I enjoyed the story. I like watching people. Can learn a lot from watching how people walk and look. I like the conversation and the bit of craziness at the end. Thank you for a excellent story.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


Heh. Your good at writing down your little daydream fantasies! I'm sadly not. :(
It made me smile and laugh.
Did you show jenn this? XD

Posted 12 Years Ago


the dialog is fast paced and fun... cheeky really I have nothing bad to say it is close to brilliant... checked out the links those girls are funny...

Posted 12 Years Ago


haha this was so fun to read! I definitely enjoyed it and kept a smile on my face the whole time. Great job

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Cal
I love it! I think the dialog is very realistic, I laughed at the part when Kelly went "So, how are you?" I could definitly see her saying that in this situation.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

You have the talent to express your feeling so interestingly. I love this story.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Fun read. :3 Thanks for sharing. Nice dialouge, also.

Posted 12 Years Ago


The dialogue was very good, read very nicely.
Fun stuff to read, by the way :D

Posted 12 Years Ago


Awesome dialogue, flows so well , perfectly written making a joy to read:)

Posted 12 Years Ago


the dialogue was top notch! fantastic conversation piece, can't praise you enough for your real feel you bring to this, you have real talent

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

562 Views
10 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 25, 2011
Last Updated on June 25, 2011
Tags: kelly, jenn, tealpirate, kellyjane, those, perfect, people, love

Author

GlamGirl
GlamGirl

VT



About
17, competitive dancer, musician, runner, general dork. I used to post a lot a few years ago, and I've found some interest again through a poetry class I am taking at school. Looking forward to pos.. more..

Writing
Janet Janet

A Poem by GlamGirl


Confess Confess

A Story by GlamGirl



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..