One Restaurant, One Killjoy

One Restaurant, One Killjoy

A Story by GlamGirl
"

Don't. Please Stop.

"

  I walked into the restaurant, my hands shoved deep into the pockets of my black hoodie. The room was dark, and full of people. I noticed that the lady at the cash register had a stack of bags with the ‘Exterminated Killjoys’ design on it. I smiled, and told her that I was a Killjoy myself. She smiled back. I continued trudging my way through the crowded restaurant, eventually seeing a sign that said ‘Please Seat Yourself’. I took a good look around the restaurant to see if there were any open seats. All of the seats were taken in the main section of the room. There were even some young men sitting around a television in the middle of the restaurant. They definitely caught my attention.

  I started to walk over to the back room of the restaurant to see if there were any seats there. On my way, I happened to see a familiar face. One of the people sitting on the floor was Gerard Way! I almost tripped over him in my fangirl frenzy.

“Gerard! I am a Killjoy, I’m a huge fan!” I yelled at him above the roar of the full restaurant. He didn’t seem to hear me. Oh well, at least I saw him in real life.

 I started to go down a small set of steps to get to the back room, when a hand grabbed my arm. I turned, ready to slap someone in the face. It was Frank Iero.

“Hey girl, chill,” he laughed.

“This is too awesome! I never thought I’d actually see you in public!” I said to him.

“I overheard you telling the cashier and Gerard that you were a Killjoy,”

“Oh, yeah. I am.” I said, starting to blush.

 He gently put his hands around my forearms. He started pushing the many bracelets I had on up my arm, revealing my wrists. A look of concern spread across his face.

“You cut?” he asked, his voice getting a lot softer.

“Yeah.” I quickly said, shoving my hands back into my pockets.

 He drew them back out, running his fingers over the scars. He bent down and planted a kiss on each of my wrists.

“Don’t.” he whispered, looking me deep in the eyes.

 I dropped my head to avoid his glare, but he lifted my chin up and kissed me on the forehead.

“Please. For me.” he whispered again.

I looked him straight in the eyes, and nodded.

“Thumb war?” he asked, ruining the moment.

I laughed, and hooked my fingers into his.

 He began, singing “One, two, three, four, I don’t know the rest of this f*****g inappropriate song.”

Grinning, we started. He was pretty good, and ended up beating me.

I held out my hand, and he shook it.

“Nice talking to you,” I said,

“You too,” he said, staring into my eyes again.

I started walking away, his words ringing in my head. Hopefully forever.

“Don’t. For me, please.”

© 2011 GlamGirl


Author's Note

GlamGirl
Word for word, this is a part of a dream I had. I have a strange knack for remember my dreams very clearly. And if you didn't know, Gerard Way and Frank Iero are from My Chemical Romance. Killjoy is a term for a MCR fan, and I am Me XD

Note: I don't actually cut myself, I have no idea why I dreamed about that

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

What an odd dream! at least your dreams have meaning! It was a nice story!

Posted 12 Years Ago


I enjoyed this it made me flow with different emotions at the same time be very concerned....which good writing can and will do....

Posted 12 Years Ago


Nice write, I liked it a lot.
Very well done!

~A Fallen Heroine~

Posted 12 Years Ago


Really interesting short story!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Very beautiful dream some nice fellas they turned out to be in your dreams, so yeah nice write :)

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

382 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on August 22, 2011
Last Updated on August 23, 2011
Tags: one, restaurant, killjoy, my, chemical, romance, gerard, way, frank, iero, emo, cutting, cut, thumb, war

Author

GlamGirl
GlamGirl

VT



About
17, competitive dancer, musician, runner, general dork. I used to post a lot a few years ago, and I've found some interest again through a poetry class I am taking at school. Looking forward to pos.. more..

Writing
Janet Janet

A Poem by GlamGirl


Confess Confess

A Story by GlamGirl



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Dead Poem Dead Poem

A Poem by GlamGirl


Cal Cal

A Poem by GlamGirl


Hunger Hunger

A Poem by SilentDreamer