Confessions

Confessions

A Poem by glittery_moth

i. the words that broke me were not the final, chosen, thoughtful, ending ones but the rash, passionate ones no-one was supposed to read. An Affair dissected, is what my eyes digested.

            And when they separated I was already shattered

ii. Hate is the strongest emotion in my arsenal, but the least used. Sometimes I whisper to my heart that its not true.

              I hate the women who gave birth to me.

iii. Like kisses on my "Boo-boos" and lullabies at bedtime, I miss you.

              its not the same without my rock.

iv. bird song is not the most beautiful sound to me anymore, nor is the rain pounding on pavement or trickling water.

            these words I fall asleep to are the most melodic things I've ever heard.

v. He is my coloured spectrum, a rainbow refracted from heaven. My half sun, like a demi-god.

              Its bleary and cold without him.

vi. I cling to the hope she needs me and slip on banana peels every-time she doesn't. I push my kind words of "wisdom" onto her and pray they do something. And I fall every-time they don't.

            I will never be enough to make her okay.


vii. I long to be selfish

© 2009 glittery_moth


Author's Note

glittery_moth
true. sucks.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I really liked this poem! It was very emotional, beautifully written, greatly detailed, and very descriptive! It was beautiful and showed a lot of emotion! Great job!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

108 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 9, 2009

Author

glittery_moth
glittery_moth

Porstmouth, United Kingdom



About
Im 14. Well, who am I exactly? You see thats what I've been trying to figure out for the past year or so. I am an emotional oxymoron. I contradict myself in so many ways, I want to fade away but am .. more..

Writing