you've only gone and killed me

you've only gone and killed me

A Poem by glittery_moth
"

i... suck. ><

"

wide blueberry mascaraed eyes drip invisible pleas for help from the very optic Nerve, she sees in monotone and it doesn't show in her rhodopsin pigmented eyes. Despite things being black and white she doesn't understand and people confuse her.
She confuses her.

The one thing i don't envy you for is having me as a friend.

but why is she stuck in this never ending pit of darkness? her retinas were severed when the dirty curtain was ripped down. you sought to show her what the world was really like, instead you stole the colour from her life when you left.

And no matter how many rainbow spectra she studies, she can't find you again.


you were my colour, my light. why did you go?

She digs her spiky elbows into her stomach, beating herself up. She wants all the fat purged from her body along with the memories of you.you reduced her to a pile of bones with your constant feeding of laxative lies.

And now she's addicted and walking the road of an eating disorder disaster alone.

look at what you've done.

She's calling out to you in her dreams. She's lost on this open road alone. She's begging for you to come and be her villain again,
she always had a thing for the bad boys.

She's just dying embers now, soon to turn to ash and be scattered in all her favourite places,and she'll blow away in the wind and spend all eternity trying to find you.

you've only gone and killed me.

© 2009 glittery_moth


Author's Note

glittery_moth
i dont know anymore..

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I adore adore adore this poem hunni!! I'm glad I got to review it, I know you don't love it, but I think it's such a good write.

The descriptions are so imaginative and detailed, very indepth.

I love 'Wide blueberry mascaraed eyes drip invisible pleas for help from the very optic Nerve, she sees in monotone and it doesn't show in her rhodopsin pigmented eyes.'

I live in blue mascara :P eheehe :DD

Love u loads bubs



Posted 14 Years Ago


Wow! This was a really interesting poem(which is good!) It was beautifully written, wonderfully detailed, and really cool! It showed a lot of emotion in the poem! Great poem!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

112 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 29, 2009

Author

glittery_moth
glittery_moth

Porstmouth, United Kingdom



About
Im 14. Well, who am I exactly? You see thats what I've been trying to figure out for the past year or so. I am an emotional oxymoron. I contradict myself in so many ways, I want to fade away but am .. more..

Writing