the chase

the chase

A Story by gman
"

Have you ever been interested in sprouts, no well then this might bore you. Jk it has f**k all to do with sprouts. Another true story and one i will never forget

"
Biff sat at the lights in his mk3 vauxhall astra. The car was maroon red, it had 17inch chrome alloy wheels, a big bore exshaust, a black grill and a black sun strip. His mate James was in the passanger seat, and his brother George in the back. He made eye contact with the man in the blue 56 plate fiat scudo van, the jtd model. The man was well built, had a shaved head, and he had that look of hatred in his eyes. They all new something bad was about to happen.

The lights turned green and biff turned right puttin his foot down, as expected the van in the lane to turn left, also turned right and closed the gap pretty quickly. Changing through the gears, nearly touching the redline each time Biff was no stranger to driving at speed, this was something he'd been doing since he was 14 years old. The van was close behind and the streets where no racing curcit, so Biff turned down a country back road he knew like the back of his hand. Things where getting tense, Biff was doing speeds of around a 100mph, sliding and going up on two wheels through the corners, the van stayed close behind. Even though they were out in the country side, and it would be 3 against 1, nobody wanted to confront the man who was clearly pissed of about something, but none of them knew why.

The car was starting to run low on petrol, they couldn't keep driving all night, and stopping at a petrol station meant they would have to confront the man. They drove back into the town and done 3 laps of the town center, the van still close behind. 'I've got an idea' said James 'drive into the back of the police station, he wont go in there', so they left the town centre and went to the police station. The van followed them into the car-park at the back of the police station, he wasn't giving up easy. They pulled out and drove back in, this time the van didn't follow.

They drove slowly to the car-park gate, and seen the van about to turn around just down the street. Biff put his foot down, wheel spinning and speeding away. A quick turn right, then left, then another right speeding through the streets, and out onto more country roads. The van was nowhere insight, they'd finnaly got a way.

© 2012 gman


Author's Note

gman
This is a true story, the vauxhall astra was scrapped not long after, and Biff bought a vauxhall corsa. The man turned out to be well known and was a total nut-case.
no drug will ever compare to the adrenalin i felt that night, the speed of the car, and the way my brother was driving didn't bother me at all, but known what would happen if the car stopped.... well i think you can work that part out yourself.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very fast paced, an interesting story.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

224 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 13, 2012
Last Updated on March 24, 2012

Author

gman
gman

Darlington, County Durham, United Kingdom



About
am george (g-man) and i like nachos but u gotta say it like naachoooooos or it doesn't sound as awsome and it would sound like normal nachos which isn't fun and if ur still reading this ur reading abo.. more..

Writing
at the beach at the beach

A Chapter by gman


a day in the park a day in the park

A Chapter by gman


the party the party

A Chapter by gman