Rain

Rain

A Chapter by Miss Sally Sunshine

I woke to the soft patter of rain. It smelled nice, fresh, and of pine. I breathed deeply, filling my nose with the scent and clearing my mind. 

 

I rubbed the sleep form my eyes, and looked around. That's when I realized something wasn't right. Something was missing.

 

I saw a little foot print in the mud, just outside my shelter. Adian. Adian was missing!

 

I jumped to my feet, and sun in a circle, checking behind me, and to the sides of me. But he wasn't anywhere.

 

"Adian? Adian? Adian, come on!" I called, but there was no answered.

 

I started out into the rain, searching behind all the rocks and trees around the shelter. I hoped that he was just playing with some bugs or something.

 

I called out some more, hoping he would respond, but he never did.

 

After about ten minutes of searching I began to get frantic. I called out more and more often, panic creeping into my voice.

 

After another ten minutes I was soaked to the bone and freezing. As I tore around the woods, getting deeper and deeper into the forest, it started getting darker as the trees became closer together. 

 

I tripped over a root, and I crawled around in the mud, still searching for Adian. I started to get deperate, panic finally taking control.

 

Suddenly someone grabbed the back of my neck, yanking me up to my feet. I didn't make any noise, there was no one around to hear my screams.

 

"You are in deep s**t." a voice hissed in my ear.

 

That was it. I snapped. Everything stacked up on me. My "gift", being kiddnapped, almost dying, killing two people, and losing my little brother.

 

I growled through my teeth. I jammed my elbow into the gut of my attacker. He let go and I stepped forward, spinning around on my heel, and I slammed the palm of my hand into the nose of my attacker.

 

He reeled back, clutching his nose. "Don't touch me." I spat at him.

 

He looked up at me, and I stepped back. His face was deformed, half of it was practically melted off, but I could still tell who it was. Luca.

 

He smiled at my expression, or at least half of his face did. "No, I didn't die."

 

I nodded, that was obvious. "You can't get make me do anything, you know. You aren't strong enough."

 

He laughed. "I can make you do everything."

 

Luca pulled Adian out from a bush and held him up for me to see, and he held a knife to his throat. "I hold the key to your down fall."

 



© 2011 Miss Sally Sunshine


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

nice.....haan.
can u continue it.................?

Posted 11 Years Ago


Wowza. Luca = weirdo. And yet, that makes him all the more sexier *squeal*

Posted 13 Years Ago


Oh shoot! Jeez Luca's an a*s!!! Please write more!!!!

~Lizzard~

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

246 Views
3 Reviews
Added on April 9, 2011
Last Updated on April 9, 2011


Author

Miss Sally Sunshine
Miss Sally Sunshine

With Draco Malfoy, be jealous >:D, MA



About
Hello! So I'm fifteen and my name is Gabby. I'm on almost never and there are reasons for that. One mainly that I've grown up and simple moved on. But anyways. I'll be checking on every once and a whi.. more..

Writing