Running

Running

A Chapter by Miss Sally Sunshine

I gasped. "Don't hurt him!" I whimpered.

 

He laughed. "Look at that. The mighty Jada reduced to groveling."

 

I hated that he was taking pleasure in this but I didn't want him hurting Adian. "Just let him go! Come on, Luca! You know you just want me, anyway!"

 

Luca smirked at me. "That line only works in movies Jade, not real life. I know the only way to get you to come with me, is to take Adian as well."

 

I growled at him. "What makes you think I won't just blow you to bits, right now?"

 

Luca just stared at me, like I was slow. "I'm kind of holding your little brother. You could miss and hit him instead."

 

I stopped and thought about that. But when I was destroying the castle, fire was going everywhere, and Adian fine, not a scorch mark on him.

 

This was a chance I was going to have to take. I held my hand out in front of me, to shoot a fire ball at him, but I got extremely dizzy. I woblbed on my feet and started to fall backwards.

 

"Whoa!" Luca said. He quickly stepped behind me, and caught me right before I hit the ground.

 

I started to drift off. No, stay awake, I thought. I need to stay awake for Adian.

 

I tried to say something, but it didn't come out.

 

"You wore out your gift for now, and you need to rest." Luca whispered, kindly.

 

I half nodded before I feel back into the ever familiar darkness.

 

~

 

I woke up, slowly. What was drawing me out of my sleep was some one stroking my hair.

 

"Hmmm." I mummbled still half asleep. I opened my eyes to see myself being cradled in Luca's arms, he was stroking my hair.

 

I stared to shudder, and I pushed myself out of Luca's arms, revolted. "Luca, what the crap?"

 

Luca shrugged. "You're still my betrothed."

 

I hissed at him. "Where's Adian?"

 

Luca was still staring at me, but he motioned next to me.

 

I looked over and Adian was asleep. I moved closer to him, and I pulled him into my lap, still freaking out of Luca's touch.

 

Adian half opened his eyes, and blinked sleepily at me. "Hiya, sweetie." I whispered.

 

"Hi, sissy." he whispered back.

 

That's when I realized that we were just sitting in the forest. No one was here to keep use with Luca.

 

"You can't run." Luca said, practially reading my mind.

 

Adian started crying. "What? What's wrong, sweetie?" I asked.

 

"Hungy." he whimpered.

 

"I know. But we don't have any food." I stared at Luca, willing him to say other wise. But he just shook his head.

 

Adian just cried harder. "HUNGY!!!" he screamed.

 

"Shhh." I shushed him, as I started to rock him back and forth a bit.

 

"NO!!!!" Adian screamed. He grabbed my hair, and startedd tugging. 

 

All of a sudden the air around Adian and I stared to ripple. It was like looking at a pond after you throw a rock into the still water.

 

Luca started going in and out of focus, until he suddenly just wasn't there anymore. Either was the forest.

 

Adian and I were now sitting in a parking lot outside a Dunkin' Donuts.

 

"Food." Adian said pointing at the Dunkin' Donuts.

 

I stared at him. "How did you do that?" I asked.

 

He just shrugged. "Hungy." 



© 2011 Miss Sally Sunshine


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Awesome little brother! He's like amazing;) I loove this!! Please write more xD lol.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Woah, the little brother is gifted too? Yeah, good-bye Luca! Woops! Heh, this was AMAZING. Message me with new chapters from now on will ya? Haha.
-Doc xx

Posted 13 Years Ago


Woah! That's awesome! :) WRITE MORE!!!!!

~Lizzard~

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

241 Views
3 Reviews
Added on April 9, 2011
Last Updated on April 9, 2011


Author

Miss Sally Sunshine
Miss Sally Sunshine

With Draco Malfoy, be jealous >:D, MA



About
Hello! So I'm fifteen and my name is Gabby. I'm on almost never and there are reasons for that. One mainly that I've grown up and simple moved on. But anyways. I'll be checking on every once and a whi.. more..

Writing