Togther Again

Togther Again

A Chapter by Miss Sally Sunshine

Adian and I were sitting on the curb outside the Dunkin' Donuts fro about four hours, before a white pick up truck screeched into the parking lot.

 

I truck was still driving when Ava jumped out, and started running for me.

 

One look at her face, that was all it took for me to start balling my eyes out. Great heaving sobs racked my body as I cried. I hadn't seen her in what felt like years.

 

I clambered unseadily to me feet, not even trying to brush away the tears pouring from my eyes.

 

I needed to feel her arms around me. To know that I was safe, to know that she was safe.

 

Just watching her running closer, closing the distance between the two of us, it couldn't have happened slower.

 

Each second she wasn't with me my heart hurt more. It felt like someone had grabbed it, and was squeezing the life out of it, causing a pain I had never know.

 

But, finally, Ava reached me.

 

I could tell she was crying, I could tell she hadn't slept in a while, I could tell she was a mess, but I didn't care. Not in the least. All I cared about was that Ava was there.

 

She grabbed me in the tightest hug she could, which only made me cry harder. My throat burned and my sobs were extremely loud, but, again, I didn't care.

 

Ava was here. I was safe.

 

She kissed my cheeks and forehead over and over again, acting in a way that a mom should. She ran her hands over my hair and rubbed my back. She needed to know I was there, not just a figment of her imagination.

 

Suddenly, a second pair of arms circled me. "My girls." A deep voice rumbled.

 

I looked up into the green eyes that I would always know. Seeing Nolan only made me break out into a fresh patch of tears.

 

I let go of Ava and turned to Nolan. His strong arms pulled me closer and tighter to his body. Ava was still right with me, she kept touching my arms and hands.

 

I tried to inhale deeply, through my tears. I stopped crying just long enough to fill my nose with the smell of Nolan. It was like a fresh summer breeze and a spice that always tickled my nose.

 

I pulled myself even closer to Nolan, trying to practically melt into him. He ran his hands down my hair and my back. "Shhh, sweetie. I'm here. Everything is alright. I'm here." his voice whispered into my ear, strong and confidant.

 

"I love you, Nolan. I love you so much." I cried into his shirt. "I love you too, Ava." I called over my shoulder.

 

"I love you right back." Ava said, touching my hair.

 

"And, I love you as well. More than anything." Nolan whispered into my ear. He kissed my cheek a few times.

 

After a few more minutes I let go of Nolan. I turned and face Ava. She was holding Adian's hand.

 

"Girl, you have a lot of explaining to do." she said, her eyes still watery.

 

A small smile spread over my lips. I picked up Adian, my arms circling him. He just looked over my shoulder, not a care in the world.

 

"I'll explain on the way home." I said.

 

Ava nodded, and she wrapped an arm around mr shoulders, and pulled me to her side.

 

Nolan placed his arm around my waist and moved closer to my side.

 

We walked back to the truck. Ready to go home, where ever that was.

 

  



© 2011 Miss Sally Sunshine


Author's Note

Miss Sally Sunshine
Hey guys :) I hope you liked this chapter :) Nolan's back so I know that will make you happy :) I'm on vacation, so I'll be able to get some more chapters out soon :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I don't like it, I love it, a fierce attempt at irony and glided working, well written and a fantastic wording of choice, well done.

Posted 12 Years Ago


My Nolan. Mine.
Well, second to Ella's, of course. ;D

Posted 12 Years Ago


NOlan

Posted 12 Years Ago


Yah -- get it right, then put it up again ... : )

Posted 12 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

NOLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!! HE'S BACK!!!!! YAY!!!!!! I own him too.

Anyways, you might wanna change "flet" to "felt". Oh, and if you don't write more, I'll come find you some way! :p Love the chapter!!!

~Lizzard~

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

291 Views
5 Reviews
Added on April 15, 2011
Last Updated on April 16, 2011


Author

Miss Sally Sunshine
Miss Sally Sunshine

With Draco Malfoy, be jealous >:D, MA



About
Hello! So I'm fifteen and my name is Gabby. I'm on almost never and there are reasons for that. One mainly that I've grown up and simple moved on. But anyways. I'll be checking on every once and a whi.. more..

Writing