I'm a Sister, I'm a Mom.

I'm a Sister, I'm a Mom.

A Chapter by Miss Sally Sunshine

"Oh, hold on." I say to Seth. He looks at me.

 

"I have to get Adian." I explain. He nods.

 

When I called him, back at Dunkin' Donuts, I explained all about Adian.

 

"I'll meet you inside then." He smiled.

 

I pulled myself out of Seth's grip and I walked back to Nolan. I need to let him know that I loved him too, and I didn't love him any less.

 

I came up behind Nolan. He was just standing on Seth's lawn, talking to Adian.

 

I stood, watching them for a minute. 

 

"Hey buddy." Nolan said softly to Adian.

 

"Hi." Adian said back.

 

"You know, you're so handsome." Nolan said, with a smile.

 

Adian just smiled back.

 

"Where's your mommy?" Nolan asked.

 

Adian opened his locket, and pointed to my picture. "There." He responded in your little boy voice.

 

Nolan nodded. "She is an amazing mommy, you know. She loves you very much."  

 

I walked up quietly, and stood up on my tip-toes. I kissed Nolan's cheek. "Nice to know you think so highly of me."

 

Nolan smiled at me. "You're amazing."

 

I smiled wider. "That deserves another kiss." I kissed his cheek again.

 

Adian stared at me. "Me too." he said.

 

I laughed and walked around Nolan so I could reach Adian. Nolan handed him to me, and I took him and lifted him up to my face. I kissed his cheek, too.

 

Adian giggled, so I twirled him around and kissed him all over. 

 

His laugh was like the tinkling of bells, high and sweet. I couldn't help but laugh, too. And neither could Nolan.

 

Now it was Nolan's turn to come up behind me. He wraped his arms around my waist, and kissed my cheek.

 

I felt like a mom. Adian, warm in my arms, my son. And Nolan, his longs arms around me, holding me tight, my husband.

 

I leaned back, against Nolan. Smiling down at Adian.

 

Nolan kissed my cheek again, and I realized he was probably reading my mind.

 

"You're correct." He whispered in my ear. "And you'll make a great mom."

 

Nolan rested his head on my shoulder, and we both just watched Adian, as he played with my hair.

 

"Hey." Nolan said softly.

 

"What?" I asked, softly as well.

 

"Look at me." he whispered.

 

"Why?" I asked turning my head.

 

Nolan was staring at me, his eyes were soft and happy, all traces of sadness were gone.

 

"What?" I asked.

 

"Nothing." Nolan asnwered happily.

 

I just kept looking at him, and he kept looking at me. Only when it was too late do I realize he keeps edging his face closer and closer to mine.

 

"Hol-" That's as far as I got. Nolan brushed his lips over mine. Then he pressed his lips on mine. He tired to do it softly, but that went up in flames.

 

He took one of his hands off my waist, and grabbed my face, trapping my face to his. I felt his lips open, and coax mine open as well. His hot breath entered my mouth. His tounge slid through  my open lips. I pulled my tounge to the back of my mouth, it felt weird, and slightly slug-like. 

 

But Nolan's tounge just kept on, not pulling back.

 

After the intial shock of having someone else tounge in my mouth, I realized that it wasn't as gross as I first thought. My tounge went peeping out to meet his.

 

That's when I totally gave in. Our tounges twisting and untwisting with each other. My mouth was hot, his hand on my face was hot, everything was hot. 

 

He led my tounge out of my mouth and into his. He moaned, and pulled me closer to him, which was hard, considering that I was holding a little kid. 

 

"Woah!" Ava yelled.

 

I quickly pulled away form Nolan, and turned towards Ava's voice.

 

Ava was smirking at us. "Way to finally get some, Nol."

 

I turned completely red, but Nolan just smiled like an idiot.

 

That's when I actually realized that I'd kissed Nolan. I'd cheated on Seth!

 

"Oh my God." I whispered. I turned to Nolan, and I'm pretty sure my face had horror written all over it.

 

The smile imediatly disappeared off of Nolan's face. "Jada, I-" he started but I cut him off.

 

"I'm dating Seth." That was all I could think to say. Then I turned on my heel, and marched up to the house.

 

 



© 2011 Miss Sally Sunshine


Author's Note

Miss Sally Sunshine
So watcha think? :) I hopped you liked my less than glamorous take on their kiss :) It was Jade's first kiss, well, really kiss :) I haven't even had mine yet, so my knowledge of kisses is limited... but did you like it? :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

NOOOOOO NOLAN IS MIIIIIIIIIIIINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(haha just kidding)
Me loves this.
[Olivia likes this]
Yes, yes she does.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Jade's the sister, but Adian thinks she's his mom... yeah...i should add a bit more detail...

Posted 13 Years Ago


Nooooo!!! Nolan is cheating on me too! (jkjk)

Wait, so Jade's a mom or a sister? I'm confused... :/ Anyway, can't wait till the next chapter. The drama is just unrevealing. :)

~Lizzard~

Posted 13 Years Ago


Oh snap! Nolan cheated on me! :O

jk jk mostly.... Theres gonna be some drama or somethin goin on right? :) Lol. Nice job!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

290 Views
4 Reviews
Added on April 21, 2011
Last Updated on April 21, 2011


Author

Miss Sally Sunshine
Miss Sally Sunshine

With Draco Malfoy, be jealous >:D, MA



About
Hello! So I'm fifteen and my name is Gabby. I'm on almost never and there are reasons for that. One mainly that I've grown up and simple moved on. But anyways. I'll be checking on every once and a whi.. more..

Writing