Just Thinking Out Loud

Just Thinking Out Loud

A Story by bronxlover0813
"

Personal Thoughts

"

My head is so cluttered I don't know where to begin. From day to day I don't know which way I'm going to go. I never know which person is going to wake up. Theres the the one that  wants to wake up and start all over, do the things I need to do to get my life back on track. Then theres the other person who wakes up with the same "I DON'T GIVE A F**K ATTITUDE". I'm beginning to see more of the latter person and I'm not happy about it but I'm not doing anything about him. I guess its just easier being mserable. being happy requires a lot of work and to be honest I've grown to lazy to even try. I wake up and go outside and i see how "the so called normal people" go about their dality business and i wish I were one of them. I fantasize about being different people or being in different situations where the happiness that is eluding me is finally within my grasp. Then I'll catch a eflection of myself and I realize that I'm still me and things haven't changed. Everybody tells me to let go of the past. It sounds real good when its said bit its much harder to do. People seem to see in me things I don't see or probably really don't want to see. I know I can do so much better, I just don't know where to begin. There are countless people willing to help me that genuinely want to see me do good but I think my pride is standing in the way of accepting help even though I know i need it. Maybe one day I'll wake up and smell the coffee and accept the help that is so available to me. Until then I'llt pray and take it one day at a time. Who knows maybe I'll wake up one day and syrprise myself by finding that the person thats been eluding me is staring back at me in the mirror.

 

CHANGE IS GONNA COME....WHEN REMAINS TO BE SEEN!!!!

 

PEACE

© 2013 bronxlover0813


Author's Note

bronxlover0813
Can you identify with me?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

81 Views
Added on October 14, 2012
Last Updated on April 2, 2013