Half a Soul

Half a Soul

A Poem by Ash Morgrimm
"

a depressing poem...

"

Walking on the street
Between the light and shadow
Each foot step away from you
Is another tear on my heart

But I can’t feel a thing
The strings of my heart are stretching to infinity
The blood on my soul like rain on the pavement
But I can’t feel a thing
Because I have half a soul

© 2009 Ash Morgrimm


Author's Note

Ash Morgrimm
Hope it didn't get anyone too depressed!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Please read my book called Born To Die. It's not completed, and I'd really like you're opinion on the chapters I have wrote so far! I'd love to have you're review on it! If you could please read that I'd be very happy! I'm only thirteen and I'd really appreciate if you could do so. I'm open to critism, so please do critisise my writing! Feel free to add me as a friend, I only have three friends at the moment, since I'm fearly new. Thank you, here's a rating of 87! You're friend Aynsley.


Posted 13 Years Ago


great write. I agree with Ice. as I see it, we are not whole with out the other half. It is not too depressing to read, it hits the truth about half souls. keep it up.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Congratulations for winning the Heartbreak-Hotel contest!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
ICE
I really liked this. The way I interpreted this is....When you love someone they become your other half...and when they're not with you ...you feel as if you have lost half of yourself.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

222 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 30, 2009

Author

Ash Morgrimm
Ash Morgrimm

Portland, OR



About
I am an AVID writer and drawer. Although nothing I have as been published or been great works of art I still love doing it! A major flaw of mine is that I am addicted to online chatting and Role Pl.. more..

Writing
INTRO INTRO

A Chapter by Ash Morgrimm