Chapter 6 : Figured You Out

Chapter 6 : Figured You Out

A Chapter by Ash Morgrimm

Ash walked towards the pole with an air of such importance that the wolves almost bowed before her in reverence. She held her head up and her ashen hair billowed behind her like dying flames of a candle. The white and orange fabric of her dress shone in the light of the full moon. The males smelled her in heat and they howled in lust as the silver collar was locked around her neck. The ring was set aflame and the trials began.

One male stepped forward and others leapt onto him as another ran forward to her. All of them barking and howling. It was a mess. More and more males sprang forward into the ring and fought each other to the death just to lay with her first. One large black male jumped onto the pole and licked her face as the field erupted into flames and easily a hundred males died in that instant. There was applause and the queen stepped forward and dashed the flames away with a wave of her hands. She grinned and pulled forth a silver key.
“Congratulations Johanthan, you have one yourself a mighty prize. She will make you a great wife in your hall to the east.” The queen undid the collar and he nuzzled Ash’s neck and licked her throat. Ash shivered and stood perfectly still her black eyes gazing steadily forward. “Come on you two love birds the ceremony is starting soon.” The queen turned to leave and Ash followed her obediently.
Johanthan padded after Ash and shifted into his human for and came up alongside her and gazed at her up and down. Ash brushed him aside and together they walked into the church and kneeled before the head priest. The ceremony was quick and Ash didn’t even remember the entire thing. A red sash was wrapped over their hands and the words of the wolf were spoken over them. Binding their bodies together this can only be completed through joining. Eagerly Johanthan eagerly scooped Ash into his arms and paraded her through the marked square up to his house and into his room. He laid her on the bed and growled as he straddled her body. Ash blinked and her eyes became blood read as she grinned.
A dagger flew into her hand and she stabbed it into his side. Screaming he fell backwards onto his bottom as his eyes were wide as he looked at her. Ash’s hair became fiery red in an instant and he licked the bloody blade in front of him. He gasped and his hand came to his bleeding side. Ash laughed and plunged the dagger into his chest and ripped him open. He screamed and fell off the bed in a bloody heap and died instantly. Ash stood up and licked the blade before putting it back into his sheath at her side. Her eyes became icy blue and her hair blindingly white s she strode out of the house and into he forest. Leaving it all behind her, with noting but her future ahead of her.

 



© 2009 Ash Morgrimm


Author's Note

Ash Morgrimm
The END! Hope you liked it!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

174 Views
Added on April 30, 2009
Last Updated on May 1, 2009


Author

Ash Morgrimm
Ash Morgrimm

Portland, OR



About
I am an AVID writer and drawer. Although nothing I have as been published or been great works of art I still love doing it! A major flaw of mine is that I am addicted to online chatting and Role Pl.. more..

Writing
INTRO INTRO

A Chapter by Ash Morgrimm