MORNING - DAY 2

MORNING - DAY 2

A Chapter by Ash Morgrimm

Theo sits hunched over a cup of tea, flipping over the pages in the textbook. His eyes are bloodshot from lack of sleep.

“Hey Nobody.” Net slinks into the kitchen, shirtless. Theo ignores him and flips the page. Grumbling from Theo’s lack of response he pours himself a cup of coffee and leans over Theo’s shoulder to see what he’s doing.

“What class is that for?” Net gestures to the book.

“English class.” Theo groans and flips the page.

“When do we have that class?” Net scratches his head.

“This morning.”

“Oh, how far were we supposed to read?”

“The second chapter.” Theo flips the page again.

“But you’re on chapter 20! Dude, have you been up all night?” Net leans down and points with his free hand.

Theo glares up at Net as Gill sways, half awake, into the room. Takes the cup of coffee from Net. Then leaves the room without a word. Theo stands and slams the book shut.

“I’m gonna take a shower.” He slugs down his tea with a single movement. Slamming the cup onto the counter he stuffs the book under his arm. He turns to leave, Net watches dumbfounded. Stepping to the stairs a thought strikes Net hard in the middle of his brain.

“OH S**T! Wait!” He calls out but Theo was already up the stairs and out of calling distance.

Approaching the bathroom with a towel over his shoulder, Theo notices Gill leaning against the wall sipping pleasurably. Theo grabs onto the doorknob and Gill looks over with a dull look in his eyes. Words tug at his mouth but nothing comes out as Theo swings the door open.

In the bathtub lies the unconscious Aja. His head slumped back against the edge. An arm and leg hanging out. A variety of clothing and other objects were scattered onto the floor carelessly. Theo blinks as he takes in the strange scene. Twisiting his wrist slightly he slams the door just as Gill catches his voice.

“I was gonna clean it up…” Theo turns away and storms back to his room.



© 2011 Ash Morgrimm


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

234 Views
Added on March 4, 2011
Last Updated on March 4, 2011


Author

Ash Morgrimm
Ash Morgrimm

Portland, OR



About
I am an AVID writer and drawer. Although nothing I have as been published or been great works of art I still love doing it! A major flaw of mine is that I am addicted to online chatting and Role Pl.. more..

Writing
INTRO INTRO

A Chapter by Ash Morgrimm