AFTERSCHOOL - DAY 2

AFTERSCHOOL - DAY 2

A Chapter by Ash Morgrimm

Theo sighed tiredly as he shoves his books into his bag. The classroom had emptied quickly. Standing up Theo grabbed his bag and turned around. He was so tired he didn’t even notice Net standing behind him.

“S**t.” Theo jumped and backed up suddenly as Net laughed at his surprise.

“Dude, you need to get more sleep.” Net laughed as Theo glared at him.

“I know, I know” Net brushed away Theo’s retort calmly by holding up the notes he barrowed.

“Thanks man, I owe you one.” Theo snatched the notes from Net.

“If it wasn’t for your great notes I would have flunked that test, man.”  Net smirked and turned around. Theo thumbed through his notes.

“What the… HELL! NET! What is this!” Theo pointed to a page angrily.

“Hey man, I improved your notes. You write like a girl, dude.” Net laughed arrogantly as he turned to leave.

“But you DREW on my notes! And not just any drawing you drew A…”

“HEY! You should be thanking me. Now you have something to look at when you beat off.” Net chuckles as he slings his bag over his shoulder.

“Wha… what makes you think I would be attracted to THIS!” Theo, now bright red, angrily crumples up his notes as Net walks away.

“Because you didn’t sleep last night.”



© 2011 Ash Morgrimm


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

215 Views
Added on March 11, 2011
Last Updated on March 11, 2011


Author

Ash Morgrimm
Ash Morgrimm

Portland, OR



About
I am an AVID writer and drawer. Although nothing I have as been published or been great works of art I still love doing it! A major flaw of mine is that I am addicted to online chatting and Role Pl.. more..

Writing
INTRO INTRO

A Chapter by Ash Morgrimm