EVENING - DAY 2

EVENING - DAY 2

A Chapter by Ash Morgrimm

Theo trudged into the dorm after spending all his time afterschool studying in the library. The dorm was unusually quiet and dark when he stepped inside. Climbing up the stairs he paused when he saw Aja, Gill and Net standing at the top, clearly waiting for him.

“Hello Theo.”

“Nice time in the library?”

“Hungry? We made dinner.”

Theo looked between the three of them; grinning down at him at the head of the stairs. Frowning Theo shook his head.

“No thanks. I rather just shower and go to bed.” Theo stepped up and they parted for him.

“No problem.”

“Have a nice shower.”

“See you in the morning.”

Theo glanced back at them before slipping back into his room. Once inside he paused. Everything was neat, put away, and his bed was even made. He shook his head and grabbed his things and headed towards the shower. In the hallway he paused. Looking back he saw the three guys standing at the head of the stairs, still grinning. Thankful that at least he knew no one was in the bathroom he went on in.

Later on that evening Theo wandered into his room and flopped down onto his bed, ready to sleep. But something pulled at the back of his mind and he looked back into the room and noticed a light flashing on the wall. Groaning he rolled out of bed and looked out the window, expecting to see a passing car, but there was nothing. Shaking his head he dismissed it and climbed back into bed.



© 2011 Ash Morgrimm


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

244 Views
Added on March 11, 2011
Last Updated on March 11, 2011


Author

Ash Morgrimm
Ash Morgrimm

Portland, OR



About
I am an AVID writer and drawer. Although nothing I have as been published or been great works of art I still love doing it! A major flaw of mine is that I am addicted to online chatting and Role Pl.. more..

Writing
INTRO INTRO

A Chapter by Ash Morgrimm