LUNCHTIME - DAY 3

LUNCHTIME - DAY 3

A Chapter by Ash Morgrimm

Theo stood in the doorway to the cafeteria warily. Net, Gill and Aja sat at their table laughing so hard that their faces were beginning to turn red.

“Oh hey, there is he is! Hey, THEO!” Net waved to the gloomy looking Theo as he wandered over to the table.

“That was priceless man.”

“Yeah, we expected that you were gonna take a hell lot longer to get out of there.”

“You taped a shopping cart to my door. Where the hell did you even find that?” Theo glared at them as they started chuckling again.

“We… have out ways…” Gill choked out the words as they all doubled over again in a fit of laughter.

“You guys suck.” Theo stabbed his lunch angrily.

“We… do more … than that you know…” Aja choked out as they all broke down, laughing so hard that tears formed at the corner of their eyes.

“Jesus… man… your face!” Net tried to gasp for breath, but another fit of giggles overcame him.

Theo sat there, eating his lunch angrily as the others laughed their asses off in front of him.



© 2011 Ash Morgrimm


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

189 Views
Added on March 11, 2011
Last Updated on March 11, 2011


Author

Ash Morgrimm
Ash Morgrimm

Portland, OR



About
I am an AVID writer and drawer. Although nothing I have as been published or been great works of art I still love doing it! A major flaw of mine is that I am addicted to online chatting and Role Pl.. more..

Writing
INTRO INTRO

A Chapter by Ash Morgrimm