AFTERSCHOOL - DAY 3

AFTERSCHOOL - DAY 3

A Chapter by Ash Morgrimm

Fuming Theo ran out of class before all the other students and headed straight for the dorm. Slamming the front door behind him he threw his bag onto the floor and stormed into the kitchen.

“Theo?” Gill ran into the dorm only minutes after him. Finding him in the kitchen, Gill sighed with relief.

“Oh, thank God. I thought… you know… we were just kidding.” Theo glared at Gill angrily as he tapped his fingers against the table. Behind Theo the kettle was on the burners, warming up.

“Is it always going to be like this? Because, there are other dorms.” Theo threatened.

“No! Please! We won’t do it anymore! I swear!” Gill pleaded with Theo until the kettle started to whistle. Theo turned around a poured himself a cup of tea.

“I will, think about it.” With that, Theo took his bag and his mug up to his room.



© 2011 Ash Morgrimm


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

205 Views
Added on March 12, 2011
Last Updated on March 12, 2011


Author

Ash Morgrimm
Ash Morgrimm

Portland, OR



About
I am an AVID writer and drawer. Although nothing I have as been published or been great works of art I still love doing it! A major flaw of mine is that I am addicted to online chatting and Role Pl.. more..

Writing
INTRO INTRO

A Chapter by Ash Morgrimm