AFTERSCHOOL - DAY 4

AFTERSCHOOL - DAY 4

A Chapter by Ash Morgrimm

Pausing on the way to the dorm Theo looked up at the sky. Smiling he stretched and laughed to himself. It hadn’t even been a week yet and he already had made friends.

Back in the dorm he moved about the kitchen, fetching himself something to eat. Pausing to listen to Aja and Gill argue over their math homework. Theo smiled to himself, sipping his tea.

“No, your keep forgetting that the 2 is negative!”

“That’s not negative. That’s a minus sign!”

“No it isn’t.”

“Yes it is!”

Theo snickered as he left the two of them argue in the kitchen. Climbing the stairs he looked up in time to see a chair smash into the wall from Net’s room.

“STUPID!”

Peeking around the corner Theo saw Net pacing around his room tearing at his hair and swearing profusely.

“What do you want?” Net glared at Theo angrily.

“Watching you destroy your furniture?” Theo only shrugged.

“What are you so pissed about?” Net groaned and shook his head at Theo’s question.

“Like YOU would understand.” Net threw himself onto the bed and rolled over, back to Theo. Shrugging Theo slipped inside and peeked at the papers on the desk.

“This? You don’t think I would understand.. Algebra?” Theo scoffs and shakes his head. Net groaned and slammed his fist against the pillow.

“Stop acting like such a baby. Its easy…” Theo picked up a piece of paper and turned it over. “Your doing it fine… but your chickening out at the last minute…”

“I DO NOT!” Net jumped up from the bed angrily, glaring at Theo.

“I am PREFECTLY capable thank you to…” Net paused as Theo sighed and shook the paper in front of his face.

“Whatever you do in private is your own business. I am talking about your math homework. Now, do you want me to show you what you’re doing wrong, or not?”

“Y..yes!” Net gulped and nodded.

“Alright then, you might want to get some chairs that aren’t broken though.” Net nodded and ran out of the room.



© 2011 Ash Morgrimm


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

191 Views
Added on March 27, 2011
Last Updated on March 27, 2011


Author

Ash Morgrimm
Ash Morgrimm

Portland, OR



About
I am an AVID writer and drawer. Although nothing I have as been published or been great works of art I still love doing it! A major flaw of mine is that I am addicted to online chatting and Role Pl.. more..

Writing
INTRO INTRO

A Chapter by Ash Morgrimm