LUNCHTIME - DAY 5

LUNCHTIME - DAY 5

A Chapter by Ash Morgrimm

Net slammed down his tray at the lunch table. Flopping down into his chair, he glanced around the cafeteria looking for his friends. None of them had shown up for the first class.

“Where have you guys been? You missed class.” Grumbling Net watched as Gill gloomily sat down across from him.

“Yeah, I know. Blame Aja. It was his idea.” Gill sighed and rolled his eyes at Net.

“His idea for what?” Net narrowed his eyes at Gill. But before he could answer Aja swaggered over to the table.

“What took you so long?” Gill grumbled at the dazed Aja.

“Jesus, man, what the hell have you been doing?” Net fumed and threw his chopsticks at Aja, hitting him square on the forehead.

“Yeah, he will be back later.” Aja didn’t even blink as his voice came out in a dull monotone.

“Who? What are you talking about? What happened to Theo?” Net growled angrily as Aja stared blankly at his food.

“Yeah, he will be back later.” Net stood up and shook Aja violently as he repeated the same line over and over to all his questions.

“SNAP OUT OF IT AND TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED TO THEO!”

When the bell rang Gill had to pry Net off of Aja before they could run off to make their next class.



© 2011 Ash Morgrimm


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

192 Views
Added on March 31, 2011
Last Updated on March 31, 2011


Author

Ash Morgrimm
Ash Morgrimm

Portland, OR



About
I am an AVID writer and drawer. Although nothing I have as been published or been great works of art I still love doing it! A major flaw of mine is that I am addicted to online chatting and Role Pl.. more..

Writing
INTRO INTRO

A Chapter by Ash Morgrimm