AFTERSCHOOL - DAY 5

AFTERSCHOOL - DAY 5

A Chapter by Ash Morgrimm

Grabbing his bag, Net ran out of the door the moment class ended; leaving Gill to take care of the dazed Aja and to pick up Theo’s homework from the teacher.

“THEO” Net busted into the dorm, panting and sweating from running the entire way. Glancing around he roamed though the dorm like a mad man. He tore up the bedrooms to try and find Theo, but he was nowhere to be seen.

“S**t… damn you Aja…. What did you do!” Net kicked over a chair in the kitchen. Looking up he jumped. In the doorway was Gill and Theo holding onto Aja.

“What the…when did you guys get here?” Net stumbled back. Clenched his fists. Then stepped forward bravely and grabbed Theo’s wrist firmly.

“Get away from them. Now.” Net yanked Theo away from the others and pulled him out of the room.

“Net, wait, what about Aja?” Theo tried to wiggle out of Net’s grasp.

“Aja? Aja? You still are concerned about that a*****e? After what he did to you!” Net glared back at Theo.

“What? He, didn’t do anything to me?” Theo frowned and yanked his hand away from Net.

“Why weren’t you in class today?” Clenching his fists Net stood his ground.

“I didn’t feel good.”

“You just got here. You can’t be sick already.”

“I didn’t say I was sick. I said I didn’t feel good.”

“I swear, if your covering for Aja, Theo, your gonna be next.” Net turned to leave.

“Leave him alone Net. He didn’t do anything.” Theo called out to him as he started to leave.

“Don’t get in my way, Theo.” Net grumbled as he disappeared.



© 2011 Ash Morgrimm


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

209 Views
Added on March 31, 2011
Last Updated on March 31, 2011


Author

Ash Morgrimm
Ash Morgrimm

Portland, OR



About
I am an AVID writer and drawer. Although nothing I have as been published or been great works of art I still love doing it! A major flaw of mine is that I am addicted to online chatting and Role Pl.. more..

Writing
INTRO INTRO

A Chapter by Ash Morgrimm