MORNING - DAY 6

MORNING - DAY 6

A Chapter by Ash Morgrimm

Gill was already downstairs making breakfast when Theo trumped down the stairs.

“How did you sleep, Theo?” Gill glanced over at the groggy Theo.

“Barely, stayed up all night helping Net. If he only stayed awake during class he would know all this stuff already.” Theo groaned and flopped down in a chair, waiting for his turn to make himself a cup of tea.

“why don’t you just say “no” and get your sleep? You know you don’t have to help him right?” Gill smirked to himself with his back to Theo.

“Yeah, I know, but if he fails then he might be sent away, and we want to stick together don’t we?” Theo ran his fingers over the edge of the table as he spoke softly.

“True. Hey, did you decide on what club your going to join?  Sign up starts tomorrow.” Gill turned around, holding his coffee mug in one hand and stirring it with the other.

“Oh, no, I haven’t. What are you guys in?” Theo leaned back in his chair, refusing to look at Gill.

“Well, I think Net is in the Boxing Club. Aja and I are in the Anime Club, plus since we started it we head it, so you are more than welcome to join.” Gill sipped his coffee slowly as he watched Theo.

“Naw, I don’t have the time to watch anime that much anymore.” Theo stood up and moved around the kitchen, pulling down a mug and popping a tea bag into it.

“Really? What do you like then?” Theo shrugged at Gill.

“I don’t know. Maybe I will ask around during lunch or something.” Gill picked up the extra cup he made and walked out of the kitchen.

“Just don’t join home ec, all the girls join that.” Gill called out over his shoulder.

“What? What does that mean?” Theo retorted but Gill only laughed.

“Nothing, nothing.”



© 2011 Ash Morgrimm


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

248 Views
Added on April 2, 2011
Last Updated on April 2, 2011


Author

Ash Morgrimm
Ash Morgrimm

Portland, OR



About
I am an AVID writer and drawer. Although nothing I have as been published or been great works of art I still love doing it! A major flaw of mine is that I am addicted to online chatting and Role Pl.. more..

Writing
INTRO INTRO

A Chapter by Ash Morgrimm