How To Deal With Clogged Shower Drain

How To Deal With Clogged Shower Drain

A Story by Gold Medal Plumbing
"

Shower drains problem can occur any time and the main causes of this problem are hair, soap and hard water. Some times you don't understand the problem while your shower drain clogged.

"


You seems some signs like a strange and unpleasant odor. If you face this type of any sign it means you will face any clogged drain problem very soon and after few days you see, your shower drain blocked completely. You does not face this type of any problem in your life, that's why residential plumbing service in Mississauga serve you some suggestion how to deal with your any blockage problem and other plumbing problems. Here are some tips of unclog shower drain.

1. The Bent Wire Hanger: This is most effective and simple home based formula to unclog shower drain. If you face any clog problem, you can take a regular wire coat hanger and use it to unclog shower drain. You can remove all hairs from drain pipe easily with this hanger wire. Reach the wire snake into the drain pipe and targeting debris which clog into drain. After completing this all process, run the hot water into drain pipe.

2. Vinegar And Banking Soda: This one is also effective way to remove all debris from drain pipes. Just mix the 1/3 cup of vinegar with 1/3 cup of baking soda and mix it very well. Without wasting a time, pouring it immediately into drain pipe because this mixture fizz very soon. This fizzing action will help you remove all debris like hair, soap and others from drain pipe. After pouring the mixture into drain pipe, you can leave it for 30 minutes or if you want, you can leave it overnight. After this flush with hot water.

3. Use Boiling Water: This one is the so simple formula to get rid of clog drain. Just get a kettle of hot water and pour it slowly into the drain pipe. Repeat this two or three times. You can see your drain pipe unclog easily and quickly.

4. Make A Call To Plumber: If you don't want to clean your drain pipe at your own or you face any problem while you unclog drain pipe, in such situation you need to call a professional plumber. Expert plumbers are the best and right option to deal with clogged drain pipe.

All of these given tips has been proven to unclog drain pipes. But sometimes you are fail to adopt all these methods. You need to call any professional plumber to get rid of this clogged problem. Gold Medal Plumbing serves you all plumbing service at very affordable price. You can call us on 905-282-1985 any time for any free service quote.

© 2016 Gold Medal Plumbing


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

102 Views
Added on March 8, 2016
Last Updated on March 8, 2016
Tags: clogged, drain, cleaning, shower, pipes

Author

Gold Medal Plumbing
Gold Medal Plumbing

Canada



About
Gold Medal Plumbing offers a complete range of plumbing installation & drain repair services across Mississauga, Burlington and Oakville. more..

Writing