3. The Scene

3. The Scene

A Chapter by pal
"

Mr. Henry had received a disturbing message at his office. He had managed to return home with a disturbed mind. Reaching home he finds his home on fire. His wife was upset, thinking of children in danger.

"

 

 

So far;

 

1. “At the company’s meeting” for Mr. Henry the Joint venture meeting with his foreign delegates was a great success, all changed in the end when Ms Eli, his secretary whispered in his ears something….

 

2. “Mind’s play; where the hell were the keys! Damn it. Oh!  When things start going bad for you, all happen at once.  As if the sky opens up, showering all at once. Who the hell cares, his family was in distress, frantically waiting for him to help..

 

And now;

“The Scene”

 

 

Mr. Henry took his last turn on his way home. Hundreds of meters away, he was sensing some thing serious, some danger for all and his own family living in the building.  Now he could clearly see thick black smoke raise.  He saw entering “The scene”, the ten floors building on huge fire from 5th upwards and the air was filled with black smokes which made seeing difficult. 

 

He wasn’t thinking anymore.  He was trying to was to comprehend.  What went wrong, how it happened and how it all started?  Right at the moment, that entire he heard was shrieking sirens of Fire engine trucks swiftly entering the building premises and saw the firemen action jumping out of engines, carrying out swift drills of getting down to their work ahead of them. 

 

What had gone wrong?  Who was responsible for all these? What the hell to do now?  Where are wife Sandra and his two little ones, Tom and Katherine?  He was now searching around to see them in the crowd.  He had seen them off this morning.  At the first, he had dropped Tom and then Kath to their respective schools and last was when he had kissed San, bidding her bye near her office.

 

There she was, getting out of the taxi; he called out to her “Sandra, Sandra”.  Noticing she moved towards him.  She was disturbed, shocked, lost, sobbing and in tears.  Mr. Henry opened his arms hugging her close, making her feel bit relieved.  But where are the children? Both were thinking, again.

 

..to be continued

 

Pal



© 2008 pal


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

357 Views
Added on September 4, 2008
Last Updated on September 7, 2008


Author

pal
pal

sofia, Bulgaria



About
PAL: That's me, a friend. Socially and mentally matured. A person with positive attitude and take one thing at a time. Neither look back nor worry on future. Prefer meaningful talk with others .. more..

Writing
SACRIFICING SELF SACRIFICING SELF

A Book by pal


2. Mind's play 2. Mind's play

A Chapter by pal