Chapter Two

Chapter Two

A Chapter by gotbangfinite

“Jungkook!” a voice cried as Jungkook and Taehyung walked into the building where their afternoon classes would be held. Jungkook looked up to see his brother running towards him. “I didn’t know we would be at the same school in the afternoon.”

“Neither did I,” Jungkook said, shaking his head. “But I’m glad I can be around you.”

“Me too,” Jin said, nodding his head and looking at Taehyung. “Who’s this?”

“Oh, this is Taehyung,” Jungkook said, motioning towards the boy. “Taehyung, this is my brother, Jin.”

“Nice to meet you,” Taehyung said, bowing awkwardly.

“So where’s that jerk?” Jin asked, scanning the middle school students that were walking in.

“Over there,” Jungkook said, pointing towards the other side of the hall. “But hyung, don’t do-”

“YAH! PARK JIMIN!” Jin shouted, causing everyone to look up and watch as Jin marched his way over to Jimin. “You are in some deep s**t right now!”

“S-seokjin,” Jimin said, obviously very shaken by the older boy.

“What do you think you’re doing to my brother?!” he shouted, causing everyone to go completely quiet. “You have no right to treat my brother that way! Show him some f*****g respect!”

“I see he’s being a little snitch,” Jimin suddenly said with a snicker.

“More like he’s telling his older brother his problems,” Jin said with a glare. “If you don’t lighten up, I SWEAR I’ll be a little snitch and tell your mother EXACTLY what you’re doing to my brother! If you even TRY to touch him when we’re at home, I swear you’re so dead! You’re messing with the wrong guy here, Park Jimin. I don’t care if your family is my host family or not. You have no right to treat me or my brother that way.”

“Y-yah, be quiet,” Jimin said, glancing at everyone around them.

“What? Ashamed that everyone knows you live with the new guy?” Jin asked with raised eyebrows. “Let me tell you this, there is nothing wrong with Jeon Jungkook. If you do ANYTHING, I swear I’ll get expelled from school just so that I can kick your a*s. Don’t you DARE lay a hand on my brother. Not here, not at your school, and definitely not at home. I’ll be there as soon as you do anything. And I’m gonna make sure that friend of his tells me everything that’s going on. One wrong move, and I’m going straight to your parents, do you hear me Park Jimin? You leave my brother the f**k alone. We didn’t come to Korea just so that he could get bullied. He had PLENTY of that in America.”

“Hyung, please stop,” Jungkook said, trying to pull his brother away. “You’re causing a scene.”

“No one messes with my younger brother!” Jin yelled, just as the bell rang. “No one!”

“God, he’s so embarrassing,” Jungkook said, shaking his head as soon as he and Jin split ways to go to their classes.

“He’s so cool,” Taehyung said, fondly. “I wish I had an older brother like him. He’s like the coolest hyung in the world.”

“If Jimin does anything to me... Don’t bring my brother into it, please,” Jungkook said, looking at his friend. “Not unless it’s serious. I don’t need a murder on my brother’s hands. Just the smallest thing will set him off.”

“I don’t know,” Taehyung said, frowning.

“Promise me, will you?” Jungkook asked, desperately.
“Fine, I promise,” Taehyung said with a sigh. “But if he does anything, it’s not acceptable. Ever.”

“I know,” Jungkook said, nodding his head. “But I can handle it.”

“Whatever you say,” Taehyung said, shaking his head and sitting down in his seat next to Jungkook.

“Hey!” a voice cried as a girl came running over to him. “Was that your brother out there?”

“Uh, yeah,” Jungkook said with wide eyes. “Why?”

“He was so cool! I’m so jealous! You should let me meet him,” the girl said with a wide grin. “He’s so hot!”

“Me too! I wanna meet him!” another girl cried as a sworm of them crowded around him.

“Uh, I-”

“Look at you getting all this fame because your brother’s so ‘cool’,” Jimin said, pushing past the girls and causing them to scatter. “Let me just tell you this, if you let slip anything to your brother, you’re dead meat.”

“You’re always throwing out empty threats,” Jungkook said, glaring at the boy.

“What did you say?!” Jimin growled, grabbing a hold of Jungkook’s collar and lifting him up. “Say that one more time.”

“Why should I?” Jungkook asked, only to end up with Jimin punching him square in the face.

“Don’t you dare test me, Jeon Jungkook,” Jimin growled, throwing him to the ground.

“Yah! Stop it!” Taehyung cried, only to have Hoseok hold him back.

“You’re picking the wrong person to mess with, Jeon Jungkook,” Jimin spat, kicking the boy. “I’ll ruin you, I swear.”

 

...

 

“So how was school boys?” Mr. Park asked as they all gathered into the car that afternoon. “How is Korea treating you?”

“There’s some things I don’t like,” Jin said, glaring holes into the back of Jimin’s head from the back seat.

“I guess it will be like that anywhere you go,” Mr. Park said with a sigh. “Jungkook, is that a bruise on your face? Where’d you get that from?”

Jungkook blushed and hid his face. He already told his brother he just fell down the stairs, which Taehyung backed him up with it. Jin bought it, because it’s something typical that Jungkook would do. He’s quite a klutz. Jin believed Jimin would back off after confronting him. If only he knew he was wrong.

“I tripped down the stairs,” Jungkook said with a fake grin, which looked believable. “I’m actually a really big klutz, so it’s no big deal.”

“Well you need to be more careful,” Mr. Park said. “We don’t need a broken bone or anything.”

Jimin unknowingly smirked at that, an idea popping in his head. Jungkook was watching him and could tell he was thinking of something. He couldn’t the uneasy feeling bubbling in his gut. He was also starting to fear the older boy. Sure he could say he was strong, but maybe now he should watch for his life. He had no idea why the older boy hated him, but he also knew there was nothing he could do to get out of it.

The car ride home was quiet after that. Jin was reading and Jimin was texting away on his phone. Jungkook just stared out the window, watching the sights of Seoul pass him by. He really wanted to tour the city, the country, but he would have to wait. Mrs. Park assured him that they would be able to take him on a tour on Saturday when there was no school. Jungkook would just have to wait for Saturday to come.

Once they made it inside, Jin went straight up to his room and closed his door, saying something about writing an essay. Jungkook slowly made it up to his own room, happy that he himself didn’t have homework. Unbeknownst to him, Jimin decided to follow him. Jin in his room and his parents in their home offices meant he had time to torture the younger boy. He just found him a new hobby that would keep him from being bored while at home.

“What are you doing?” Jungkook asked as soon as Jimin closed the door behind him.

“Just thought we’d have a little fun,” Jimin said with a grin, walking over to Jungkook’s unpacked suitcase. “What did little Jungkook bring with him from America?”

“What’s this, your boyfriend?” Jimin asked, taking out a picture of Jungkook and a boy from the top of Jungkook’s suitcase.

“No,” Jungkook said with a frown. “That’s my best friend since preschool.”

“Oh how sweet,” Jimin said with a smirk, before tearing the picture in shreds. “What’s the point of keeping a picture of your best friend?”

“Y-yah!” Jungkook cried with wide eyes. “Don’t do that!”

“What’s this?” Jimin asked, pulling out a pair of pink pajamas. “Are you a girl or something? Why would you wear something this pink?”

“Just leave me alone,” Jungkook said. “Stop going through my stuff!”

“Are you trying to boss me around now, Jeon Jungkook?” Jimin asked, turning around with a warning glare.

“I-”

“I said, are you trying to boss me around?!” Jimin asked, shoving the boy slightly. “Answer me!”

“N-no,” Jungkook whispered, shaking his head. “I’m just-”

“Then don’t tell me what the f**k to do!” Jimin cried, shoving him again. “You’re not my boss! I can do whatever the hell I want to do!”

“I just... I just want my privacy,” Jungkook said, backing away from him.

“Who said you get what you want?” Jimin asked, stepping closer to him. “I never said you did. I-”

“Boys! Come on downstairs!” Mrs. Park suddenly yelled from downstairs, cutting Jimin off. “We’re going out!”

“You’re lucky my mother saved you this time,” Jimin hissed, before turning around and leaving the room.

Jungkook let out a deep sigh before quickly changing into a more comfortable outfit. He then walked over to his brother’s room, knowing for a fact that he had his headphones in. He let him into the room, finding his brother typing away on his computer. Jungkook slowly walked over to him, tapping on his shoulder. Jin turned to him, taking off his headphones.

“What?” Jin asked, looking at his younger brother.

“Mrs. Park said we’re going out,” Jungkook told him.

“Alright. Give me a second to change and I’ll be right down,” Jin told him, causing Jungkook to nod his head and leave his room.

He walked downstairs to greet Mrs. Park in the entry hall. She immediately rushed over to him, fussing with the bruise on his cheek and asking him where he got it from. He again said he tripped down the stairs, causing her to tsk at him. They both waited until Jimin, Jin and Mr. Park were all finally ready to go. They all then went outside and piled into the car, Jungkook being squished in between Jin and Jimin in the back seat.

“Mom?” Jimin asked as soon as they left the driveway.

“What is it, son?” Mrs. Park asked, turning to look at her son.

“Can Hoseok come over this weekend? His parents won’t be home and he doesn’t want to be left alone,” Jimin asked her.

“That’s fine,” Mrs. Park said with a smile. “Hoseok is welcome any time!”

“Can I... Can I also have my friend over?” Jungkook suddenly asked, not wanting to spend a weekend alone with Jimin and Hoseok.

“You already made a friend?” Mrs. Park asked with a wide smile. “Of course honey! Your friend is welcome ANY time! What’s his name?”

“Kim Taehyung,” Jungkook said with a small smile. “We became friends right away. He’s a really great guy.”

“Kim Taehyung?” Mrs. Park asked in surprise. “Hey, Jimin honey, isn’t that your childhood friend? Whatever happened to you two? You used to be inseparable!”

“Um... It’s complicated,” Jimin replied, surprising Jungkook. He had no idea Jimin and Taehyung were friends before.

“You two were such good friends,” Mr. Park said with a sigh. “It’s such a waste, losing a friend like that. Well, Jungkook, you chose a good taste in friends. Kim Taehyung is a very sweet, well mannered boy. I’m glad you met him.”

“I’m glad I met him too,” Jungkook said with a smile. “He’s been helping me alot. He’s very kind.”

“That he is,” Mrs. Park agreed, nodding her head.

“So where are we going?” Jimin asked, trying to get everyone off the topic of Kim Taehyung.

“The barbeque restaurant by the Han river,” Mrs. Park told him. “I think the boys should have a taste of REAL Korean barbeque! And it seems right to have a meat night, don’t you agree.”

“We should have guests more often,” Jimin said with a sigh. “We never eat meat.”



© 2015 gotbangfinite


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

598 Views
Added on March 9, 2015
Last Updated on March 9, 2015
Tags: fanfiction, jikook, bts, jimin, jungkook, kpop