Future Girl

Future Girl

A Story by John Carver

When she reached the present and became a yo baby she was fine. Being one born from the future when she reached an age where she started remembering she would be in the same house and a member of a familiar filial group. She remembered a house so near the house she had in the future it seemed the same one for it was the same one. But as she grew events happened that triggered memories from the future. It wasn’t exact and when she would say, “I remember this but it was this way,” they marvel as she told them how it had happened in the future as if she were remembering a past life not the future one. No one was ever born in John’s dimension from the future. Great God tried to make it as near a life in the future she would be in in the present and it was exact but bringing it to the present that way was far more difficult than he imagined. Now he knew what when he prophesied just how difficult it was for them and sometimes even involving him to even make it recognizable. As time moved on it had things that happened that never happened in the future. Then as she got older she remembered things from the future like important events in her family, relatives, friends and even the community. After all the work Iatoji had to perform in her mind I had thought to make her my prophet in my universe actually John’s but the people all came from us and they were all on one of the many habitable planets the memories stopped. She became confused and began talking to herself and saying strange things to others. I didn’t make her a prophet because of it and left it to Iatoji to teach her how to beat it. But it came and left off and on and people were afraid of her.


She was hearing voices and talking to herself often hiding it because it made her dangerous at times but they did not believe she was a witch they seemed to fully recover when made a yo and never went back to it. But she learned from Iatoji some but other things, her delusions were the most difficult to educate away.


She was hearing voices like she had in the future. Iatoji came to her mind and she thought he was her own thought. Thinking for her he said to her voices, ‘I am the original and I want you all to go in search of a new brain and mind. So all you who do not have the personal autonomy I have also do not have my authority. Somebody has to stay behind. But all of you spirits and voices go to the top of my brain into my mind and then begin the journey by still going out,” he knew she did not know it but the voices if she didn’t repeat them would disappear and the spirits if there were any would just go dormant again. But anyway every last one of them left.


“Now for what I thought first to bring it all on, “Oh, I remember, I thought I was a god. But people in the present in John’s universe do not become gods.” They do but they are always among the demised and they are rare. ‘But anyway I thought, “Now that I am a god people can hear me think and I can hear what they think”, but that is where I always go wrong. “Remember? Do not talk to your own thoughts, it makes them real to you. Do not verbalize in your mind unless it’s to me,” Iatoji God of the mind of John had basically said to her and was saying it again before she could think anything else to make her believe she was remembering his lessons from the future. “Do not talk to yourself. You cannot handle it. Do not talk to your own thoughts no matter how friendly or threatening they seem. Do talk to any of them for they might strike up a conversation but in the end they may even seem to be evil and don’t ask spirits for help. They may actually turn evil.” Okay! Okay, I won’t, but it ain’t easy given my type. I’m from the future. I remember the whole nightmare. This is a much better place when people talk to you. But no one talks to me. I wish I had someone to talk to!’


My heart went out to her and I said to her, “You can always talk to me yo,” and Iatoji said for her in her mind and said nothing. “Who are you Lord?” she asked and Iatoji said, “I am the God of the mind of John. Remember me? I taught you in the future.”


“But I spoke to some voice in my mind! Oh my God not again.”


“It’s alright,” Iatoji said, “It’s Great God!”


“Great God, really, talking to me!” she said.


“If you are more comfortable,” Iatoji said, “You can talk to me alone.”


“No no no!” she shouted aloud and looked around. There was no one in earshot. “I want to talk to you, Great God!” Then as an afterthought she said to Iatoji, “You too my God. Don’t leave me this time. They all think I am and I was and always will be weird! Can I talk to you both in my mind, I mean brain?”


“Any way you want to,” Great God said and Iatoji, you know, he is the only one to beat your malady and he did it by himself.


“But only talk to me in your mind or your brain,” Iatoji said, “I am God of John’s mind. I never go anywhere else but to the mind of John, John’s or Great God. To me they are the same. But try to keep it in your mind or brain. They will think you are talking to yourself again. I will teach you of other things but John will teach you about your malady.”


“We’ll make it a team and so you don’t get bored talking to us; we may introduce you to some of the rest of the Gods, like Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit. You never should be lonely again. That is usually where it starts. You got too lonely! We seldom think of that. It is really difficult for one of us to get lonely.”


Then Yo the other Spirit God said, “I am lonely too sweetheart. I will talk to you too!” 


“I’ll have all the Gods talking with me,” she said.


“Not quite,” John said, joining the group. “I don’t trust God and Hito only goes where he’s needed the most.”

© 2023 John Carver


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I forgot the subliminal in this story. Wake them up Iatoji and tell them the same thing. It will only seem to have worked otherwise. John/Great God

Posted 1 Year Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

55 Views
1 Review
Added on April 8, 2023
Last Updated on April 8, 2023

Author

John Carver
John Carver

Bemidji, MN



About
Go to a direct printer, edit and sell youe own book while it's still yours. That's self-publishing not paying thousands of dollars to self-publish one who tries to tell you you're doing the same thing.. more..

Writing