Future Girl in the Widerness

Future Girl in the Widerness

A Story by John Carver

“We, John and Great God are one as you every yo in the universes of John and Great God are one yo with us including the yo from the future. We made every yo in the present except her and we made her in the future,” we said as we walked the streets of our latest and last planet in every yo’s solar system though they all but the first planet was made somewhere in our universe which also the last and made all at the same time. It is complete except for the children who are a yo that has been born somewhere, even where it’s born. But each child as you may or may not have noticed eventually remembers their past life and ignores it or builds a new life for this one they have been born in. It is not a new life but the life they have been living has added onto it regardless of whether they make the journey to the place the old one was in when they were born and if they have deceased one/s in their past life it could take some time for the whole life to be remembered. But it is the exact same one out of quadrillions of people who came to be somewhere in the universe or a new one of quadrillions close enough to have the memories of an original up to and including the time of their birth. There is no way to know which is which,” and when our yo had finished speaking they said in themselves, “This man must be our God. No one ever talked like him.” So we said, “If you write a book that gets published and becomes popular like yo is writing everything I say in this book your child wherever they might be in the universe may read it and remember it all even in the far distant future as they read it.” Since so many were writers not all by a long shot it hit home to all who were one or knew one. In the future it happened that many remembered one such book but not one who read and remembered knew any of the others, the incident went unnoticed except by us.” Then they were sure but Iatoji told them the odds of such a thing happening were 1:1 and they were amazed. “You or one very nearly you may exist in the universe right now!” Iatoji said to their minds and they marveled and a crowd quickly gathered saying, “Great God is here and even Iatoji spoke to our minds!”


“Did this really happen?” the woman from the future asked and we said, “It is happening now. That is the way we like to do things.”


Then we disappeared.


“Why did you do that?” she asked us.


“The crowd would have crushed us,” we said.


Then we walked along a path in the wilderness and met a woman carrying a pitcher on her head. So we said, “May I ask what is in your pitcher?”


“You may,” she replied.


“May I ask what is in the pitcher?” we asked.


“You are a holy and do not know what I carry on my head,” she said.


“We never asked you what was in your pitcher,” we said, “We merely asked if we may ask you what was in it.”


“You tell me,” she said.


“Marna,” we said, “You know that we know what is in your pitcher. It is bear fat you plan to make into bear grease. Why were you so secretive?”


She did not reply to us but simply said as if talking to an unseen companion, “They knew what I have been keeping from you. But I suppose you knew all along too. Here I am out here on the edge of nowhere almost by myself and can’t keep a secret. You know everything I know. Why didn’t you tell me you were me?”


“We are not you Marna,” we said, “And we have a secret of sorts all our own.”


“Does it have anything to do with you referring to yourself that there may be a whole pack but of you jackals?” Marn asked.


“Sort of,” we said. “But we are curious who your companion is?”


“Myself,” Marn said, “That’s why I can never keep a secret from her.”


“It is not a she,” we said, “It is not even yourself.”


“Hold on here,” Marn said, “I know when I’m talking to myself and when I’m not.”


“Do you know Iatoji?” we asked.


“Do I!” Marn said, “He got me out of hell! But now he mostly just tells me when I am tempted to go back. He stays with me and when I get lonesome we talk or when I say something that makes out that people all over can hear and talk back. He taught me that and he keeps right on teaching me. That is the real reason I was keeping what’s in my pitcher secret. Aw! Yeah! I know him. But he ain’t real.”


“He is not real!” we said.


“He knows everybody and everything I know,” Marn said, “Only I and my memory know that. He’s just in my thoughts. But he ain’t mean or ever bad. He’s good and I’m smart to have him. He’s gotten me out of more than one scrape. He says that he’s God of John’s minds. But he doesn’t know anything, just what I’m thinking. The only thing that bothers me. I didn’t know I was that smart.”


“He is too Marn! He’s the smart one. Keep listening to him,” the yo from the future said in her mind in our presence and in Marn’s.


Then we said in Marn’s mind, “He is the God in the Mind of John and Great God. We know.”


“It’s okay, Marn,” Iatoji said in her mind. “You can talk to them. They are one. God of the universe and the girl is one like you. You can talk to her too in one of us.”


Marn said nothing in her mind.


So we said aloud, “The woman is from the future. We are who Iatoji said we were. Everyone, like you or not, is going to live forever instead of killing themselves by learning where they went wrong and being taught never to do it again. But you have to believe us. We are supernatural. Between Iatoji teaching you and us teaching you and making sure you’ve learned and can’t forget it you’ll be one of the demised that lives forever with the most favorable life we can give you. It’s going on in every place you can call a place that is one.”


“Iatoji!” she verbalized in her mind, “Why did you let me down?”


Iaroji did the same saying, “I didn’t, Marn! Believe me. Believe John and Great God. You’ve been real good, remembering on your own and everything. But your problem is you get too lonely. Now instead of just one you’ve got four. The little girl could use the company too. But if you don’t like any of them I’m still here. I haven’t deserted you or let you down.”

“Make them leave, Iatoji!” she screamed in her mind. “Just make them leave.”


It was okay. When she got bored with Iatoji he would just te ach her where she went wrong and bring us all back. We’re sure of it. She was just overwhelmed and whenever she got lonely Iatoji would bring this day back to her remembrance and if it didn’t go that way we still had options. But nobody dies anymore, even a woman from the wilderness all by herself who was suffering from the same thing a lot of people are with no help.


Marn sat there in silence and silence of mind for twenty minutes before he verbalized in her mind, “Iatoji! Iatoji? You still here?”


“I am,” Marn said in the quiet of her mind, “I’m glad you’re real. Get them others back here too! I had to be sure and I didn’t see no other way!”

© 2023 John Carver


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I forgot the subliminal in this story. Wake them up Iatoji and tell them the same thing. It will only seem to have worked otherwise. John/Great God

Posted 1 Year Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

66 Views
1 Review
Added on April 9, 2023
Last Updated on April 9, 2023

Author

John Carver
John Carver

Bemidji, MN



About
Go to a direct printer, edit and sell youe own book while it's still yours. That's self-publishing not paying thousands of dollars to self-publish one who tries to tell you you're doing the same thing.. more..

Writing