LOVE magazine unveils Kim Kardashian in bleached eyebrow Prada shoot

LOVE magazine unveils Kim Kardashian in bleached eyebrow Prada shoot

A Story by gracieson
"

Kim Kardashian has started 2015 as she means to go on, with her first major editorial shoot under her belt, for the upcoming spring issue of LOVE magazine.

"

Kim Kardashian has started 2015 as she means to go on, with her first major editorial shoot under her belt, for the upcoming spring issue of LOVE magazine.

The reality TV star posted the teaser image on social media to her 23 million followers.

The image in which Kardashian is pictured wearing a mix of vintage and custom made Prada, was shot by renowned photographer Steven Klein and styled by the magazine's editor-in-chief Katie Grand.

Whilst Kardashian is no stranger to high fashion outfits, the bleached eyebrows which she sports in the image are a new look.

long prom dresses uk

This is the first of what is shaping up to be a major editorial for the star which she described on Instagram as a "30+ page spread."

The magazine has also revealed this morning that the upcoming issue has been guest edited by model Cara Delevingne.

Delevingne who has starred in the magazine numerous times, with four covers of her own, has joined the title as contributing editor.

“It’s such an honour to be asked by Katie Grand to guest edit an issue of LOVE magazine. Normally I’m the one being asked the questions, but I loved the experience of being on the other side �" asking the questions and having more directive control” Delevingne commented on her new role.

“I couldn’t be happier working with Cara, having her alongside me behind the camera for a change. Of course, I’ve worked with her many times as a model �" ever since we shot her for LOVE in 2009 with Dan Jackson after we were introduced by her godfather, Nicholas Coleridge �" so I’ve always known that she’s an exceptionally bright, sharp and hilarious young woman" said Katie Grand, editor-in-chief of LOVE magazine.

"That’s why I was so keen to let her have this chance to exercise her skills as a journalist and writer. And she has proven herself to be a fearless interviewer, never afraid to ask all the questions we want to know the answers to.”

The spring/summer 2015 issue of LOVE magazine is out on February 9th.

mermaid prom dresses

© 2015 gracieson


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
Added on January 6, 2015
Last Updated on January 6, 2015
Tags: fashion, celebrity, women

Author

gracieson
gracieson

London, London, United Kingdom



About
I love shopping and travel. more..

Writing