One day ; Part 1

One day ; Part 1

A Story by JM Brennan
"

Part one of my new daily add ons! Jack awaits an important call from the P.A.E.T (PROTECTION AGAINST EXTRA TERRESTRIALS)

"
Part One

Jack was confronted with two choices. either excuse himself from the table, or listen to another one his girlfriends Fathers 'You know I was Young Once'' stories.  ''Ahm, I've gotta use the bathroom, excuse me'', politely stated Jack, as he placed his napkin next to his plate before arising from the chair. ''Jack dear would you like some desert'' requested Aunt Bennigton. Gracefully, Jack declined and hurried to the toilet.

''Hello, Jack are you there'', murmured a voice on the phone. 
''Yeah can you hear me, I'm in a f*****g toilet, for f**k sake'' replied Jack, sitting on the loo. 
''Well for some, I'm about to go for dinner with my wife. Listen, those numbers are in, by the looks of things you'll be leaving tonight'' said the voice. Jack, pausing momentarily, replied ''Are you f*****g kidding me, you told me another week how am I supposed to get the girl in time,what do I tell people''? ''The hell am I supposed to know you got yourself in this mess now I'm helping you out of it, jesus gimme a break'', the voice said briskly. ''I don't even have a gun? Or passport! How much are we talking here, because last time, yeah last time I got ripped the f**k off and I know you had something to do with it'' cried Jack.  

 

© 2015 JM Brennan


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

75 Views
Added on January 20, 2015
Last Updated on January 20, 2015
Tags: alien, ufo

Author

JM Brennan
JM Brennan

Ireland



About
23 year old writer from Ireland working on my first novel. more..

Writing