human

human

A Story by ForTheWorld
"

This is the first story I've wrote after a long time. I'm sure it is not perfect and its boring but I know to myself that it heart-warming

"
It was this one time when you have go all over the papers again. Recompute all values that has to be recomputed. Research everything that is needed for the meeting tomorrow of your employer. Order the same coffee every morning in the same counter and same coffee shop to start your day. Ride the undying cab on the busy street just to make it on time for your work. We always do this kind of things. Rush everything that is needed for tomorrow morning and cram every single piece of project on our hands.

We used to blame others for the s**t on our lives. Tell them to f**k off and stop bothering you. We are never used on looking on the other side of the looking glass. We never realize that it is our life and we are responsible for it. We should stop blaming others for our fault. We should stop defending ourselves on the things we know we've done. In the end, life is short and everything we did is our thing. We should look at it with no regrets, for who we are right now is the product of emotions building us to make us more alive and more like human.

© 2015 ForTheWorld


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

203 Views
Added on December 10, 2015
Last Updated on December 10, 2015
Tags: life live

Author

ForTheWorld
ForTheWorld

pangasinan, 1, Philippines



About
write, yeah, it is not the only thing my life is composed of, but when reality stroke really bad, it is the last I want to live without, well of course, families and air plus food and water are great .. more..

Writing