Dedicated to Life, Sir Knight, Deal!, Gods of War

Dedicated to Life, Sir Knight, Deal!, Gods of War

A Chapter by Haeshin

 

Dedicated to Life


Is it really possible to have fun every day? Life is so painfully ordinary, but Choi Naru decides to test this theory on his new high school career. The challenge is to create one 'mission' at a time and complete them within a certain time limit, or maybe the real challenge is what Naru can create into a mission worth doing!

 

Find the tastiest candy in town before the sugar pain hits his teeth? Discover what everyday act can make a mother the happiest woman in the world, earning the child major brownie points. Guess the ingredients that make up someone's perfect smoothie in one go. If you mix studying with gambling or games, will you learn more fast enough to ace a major exam? Can you really make it to a blowout sale by racing on foot? Whatever comes to mind, dude....

 

 

**************************************************************

 

 

Sir Knight


Ever get the feeling you were trapped in a little girl's magical fairy world? Len Griffin knows it all to be too true, as he is forced to attend a university where young men are trained to become knights that protect their fairy counterparts. While trying to live alongside cutesy little animals with enormous sparkly eyes, Len also battles with preordained fate mixed with unpredictable love.

 

 

 

**************************************************************

 

 

 

Deal!


A handsome demon has come to devour the soul of young Jack Ramilton! The devil named Rene has plans to lure Jack into a binding contract that will turn the boy's soul into the most delicious meal. Unfortunately, while he's shy and scared of just about anything in existence, Jack Ramilton is as stubborn as the summer day is long. He's furiously fighting Rene every step of the way, no matter what he does! It's a devil's sadistic gut versus a boy's stubborn temper. Who will come out as the winner of Jack's soul?

 

 

 

**************************************************************

 

 

 

Gods of War


Humans enslave the elves. Giants enslave the humans. Devil mages enslave the giants. Every part of the world is ripe for rebellion and war, if it hasn't broken out already in corpses. The gods foresee either the end of the world or a massive regeneration that will come at a great cost. Either way, which of the races will reign supreme? Who will be allowed to live isolated in peace? The gods descend from the heavens in bodies of mortal flesh. Each will become the guardian deity of a specific race, supporting them through a war of survival.

 

 

 

 

 

 



© 2012 Haeshin


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

195 Views
Added on October 3, 2011
Last Updated on February 15, 2012
Tags: story, ideas, fiction


Author

Haeshin
Haeshin

CA



About
*Please provide feedback! Pick a story, any story, and try it out. *Things to Check Out* -Blog-Coms: Not every single day of my life is full of action and adventure (unless I'm watching a superh.. more..

Writing
Ade's Prayer Ade's Prayer

A Chapter by Haeshin