The elemental ceremony

The elemental ceremony

A Chapter by Hailey Pippitt
"

Page seven

"
As if on cue two large white doors from the opposite side of the entryway opened and banged up against the dark forest walls . President Walker walks in brisk and poised eyeing everyone carefully. I felt intimidated as her eyes bore into my soul . I wasn’t sure what to expect but the way she was looking at everyone didn’t make me feel more at ease President Walker was wearing a teal colored pencil skirt and matching lace blouse with a black cardigan her dark greying hair was done up in tight bun, her eyes were an almost unnatural emerald green sort of color it made her seem even more intimidating than she already appeared.

President Walker eyed everyone a few more times before introducing herself. “Hello everyone and welcome to the 80th elemental ceremony .” Normally I wouldn’t do this but since today is a special occasion I thought you would like a tour of the mansion .” I couldn’t help but make a small noise of something between shock and maybe even horror, this woman who in few short hours would reveal our futures to us wanted to give us a guided house tour? I didn’t really know what to think. I had forgotten Commander Stokes had been standing in there with all of us until he spoke up again. “I thought you weren’t supposed to do that.”

President Walker ignored him and motioned us forward with her hand and we started the tour . Walker then leads us of out the entryway into the unknown. The first place Walker took us was her dining room . The burgundy colored walls were complemented by a huge glass chandelier and a ten foot long mahogany table chefs on each side getting


© 2019 Hailey Pippitt


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

53 Views
Added on June 6, 2019
Last Updated on June 6, 2019


Author

Hailey Pippitt
Hailey Pippitt

Cottage Grove , OR



About
I’m 18 almost 19 and have spastic Cerebral palsy. I love to write and share my writing with people. I also love to read and I volunteer at a nursing home and library where I do reviews on books .. more..

Writing