Optometrists Cape Breton - Eyecare Vision Center

Optometrists Cape Breton - Eyecare Vision Center

A Story by Halifax Web Design
"

Tamarind Optical is your Cape Breton Eye Care Vision Center and A leader in Sydney and Glace Bay, Nova Scotia! Call for an appointment 902-564-5332 in Sydney River and 902-842-3333 in Glace Bay!

"

Tamarind Optical Services in Cape Breton is here to help you and your family with an eye exam, ordering beautiful new eye glass frames, laser surgery, or anything else like scheduling an appointment for children's glasses.

Most folks that come into Tamarind Optical Services in Cape Breton are looking for just the right style of glasses for themselves or a family member.


There’s no other piece of wardrobe accessory that will reinvent your look like a modern pair of eye glasses. What seems to be trendy these days are slimmed-down metal frames, stylish aviator glasses, and geometric shaped eyewear that will no doubt transform your look.7


Popular Eye Wear Trends For Men & Women


What are the latest and most popular eye wear trends in 2021? There is so many frame styles to choose from like simple lightweight frames to the all new bold and sophisticated look!


There is no better personal accessory if you are looking for a new look than a trendy pair of eye glass frames. Eye glasses are now very popular amongst the working class as well as with young people and millennials alike.


Whether you need prescription glasses or just a new set of frames as a fashion statement, a trendy eye-catching pair of specs and colorful frames can give you that new look you may have been looking for.


Some of the Latest Eye Wear Trends


  • Stylish Clear Eyeglasses
  • Retro Flat Top Aviator Glasses
  • Perfectly Round Glasses
  • Thick Rimmed Geometric Frames
  • Bright and Translucent Glasses
  • Vintage Large Round Glasses
  • Tortoiseshell Glasses
  • Hipster Black Glasses
  • 70s Style Oversized Square Glasses
  • Lightweight Thin Gold Rimmed Glasses
  • Fashion Cat Eye Glasses



Trendy Statement Glasses


Statement glasses this year will be all about oversize, colors, embellishments and accents, as reported by many Cape Breton Optometrists, in particular Tamarind Optical!



Also, there is a trend in 2020 moving into 2021 back to the original aviator eyeglasses that everyone loves.


They are not the same aviator glasses that your mom or dad used to wear back in the day. They are very unique and feature very fashionable modern colors and shapes that seem to have repurposed that 70's look.


Other popular eyeglasses such as hipster eye glasses are now becoming trendy with unique designs, square silhouettes that fit perfectly for the business crowd.


So no matter what type of fashion statement or look you are after, Tamarind Optical Services in Cape Breton look forward to matching you up with a new pair of stylish looking glasses. You can come in at any time to try out different pairs of glasses and frames at any of our locations in Sydney or Glace Bay.



Cape Breton Optometrist - Tamarind Optical


At Tamarind Optical Services, we care about your vision, and use the best equipment possible to diagnose your eye-related condition. Whether you need a stronger contact prescription, new glasses, or are interested in laser eye treatment, we can help you. You can trust that Tamarind Optical will take care of you.



For 35 years, Tamarind Optical has offered Cape Breton residents a place to receive thorough eye examinations and access to a wide selection of designer eyewear and contact lenses.

As well, we have been known to provide top-quality safety glasses and prescription sunwear.


Our friendly and knowledgeable staff will help you find the vision correction that fits you, your budget and your sense of style.


Regular eye exams will give you a chance to correct vision changes over time and offer a number of services and  tips on caring for your eyes.


An eye exam helps detect any eye problems if they exist at their earliest stage when they're easily treatable whether you are a child or a senior.

Because of COVID-19 restrictions, just give your leading Cape Breton Optometrist a call beforehand to set up an appointment, and one or our optometrists will meet you at the door - 902-564-5332 in Sydney River and 902-842-3333 in Glace Bay

© 2021 Halifax Web Design


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

303 Views
Added on February 19, 2021
Last Updated on February 19, 2021
Tags: optical servcies, optometrist, cape breton, cape breton optometrist, eyewear trends, popular eyewear, eyeglass frames

Author

Halifax Web Design
Halifax Web Design

Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada



About
Go Smart Media is a Halifax Web Design and SEO company that offers full web design, SEO Services, digital marketing, and Social Marketing services in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. We can build you.. more..

Writing