Leading Acupuncture Clinic in Red Deer

Leading Acupuncture Clinic in Red Deer

A Story by Halifax Web Design
"

Flying Turtle TCM Acupuncture is an Acupuncture, Massage, and Chinese Herbal Medicine Clinic located in Red Deer, Alberta.

"
There is a Leading Acupuncture Clinic in Red Deer that you should be aware of - Flying Turtle Acupuncture Red Deer!

If you find that you have been getting pain in your knees, hips, or legs, it is most likely some form of arthritis, and it may be time to do something about it like scheduling an acupuncture session. What do you have to lose. It is a painless process, similar to a mosquito bite.

Acupuncture is an effective treatment for back pain, headaches, arthritis, fibromyalgia and chronic pain of all types. Acupuncture also addresses many anxiety, depression, as well as digestive and neurological disorders.

Flying Turtle TCM Acupuncture is an Acupuncture & Massage Clinic located in Red Deer, Alberta that can help with pain management and most medical conditions. Dr J Arlo Chinnery will continue to play an important role in complimentary healthcare options for the Red Deer community and surrounding areas.  Check out the Flying Turtle TCM Acupuncture and Massage clinic.



Acupuncture for The Treatment of Many Painful Conditions


Acupuncture is now an accepted method of pain treatment in Canada and can treat may painful conditions throughout the body such as headaches, arthritis, back pain, and fibromygia.


Other conditions that acupuncture treats are such painful issues as:


  • Back Pain
  • Headaches
  • Sinus issues
  • Arthritis
  • Fibromyalgia
  • Anxiety, Stress, Depression, PTSD
  • Sciatica
  • Sprains and strains from Sports Injuries
  • Frozen shoulders
  • Shingles
  • Plantar fasciitis
  • Bell’s palsy
  • Sequela Stroke
  • IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome)


Massage Therapy Improves Circulation


There is nothing like a relaxing massage after a long day in the office! It allows the body a chance to relax and become more flexible, while reducing pain, stress and muscle tightness. If you have ever had unexplained aches and pains don’t overthink it. Book a massage therapy session, you won’t be disappointed!


The acupuncture and massage sessions together combines a number of techniques designed to soothe and recharge your entire body. Some of the various massages that you can get are orthopedic massage, deep tissue massage, thai massage, hot stone massage, sports massage and therapeutic massage.


The sports massage is ideal for preventing muscle injury after competing hard in a sporting event like hockey, baseball, tennis or soccer. Whether you’d like to get a massage to try and repair a recent sports injury or some other type of stretch related injury, it may be confusing trying to pick the right style of massage for your condition.



Arthritis Pain


Whether you are experiencing acute pain like sports injuries or chronic (persistent) pain in your neck, acupuncture may be the answer you have been looking for.


Arthritis pain usually arises from inflammation which is pressure on the nerves surrounding the joints due to swelling. Joint damage often occurs with this type of pain because of prolonged inflammation or recurring injuries.


Other pain can be caused from physical activity like shoveling snow, muscle tension, or poor posture. Some other types of pain can be caused as a result of anxiety, stress, fatigue, and depression.


Acupuncture Services provided by Flying Turtle Acupuncture in Red Deer AB has been considered one of the top ways of treating painful issues with the body, mind, and spirit in Alberta.


Acupuncture has been used an all around wellness type of holistic medicine for over 5000 years in China. Of course in the last century or so, Chinese medicine and acupuncture especially, have become widely used in North America.


Many people who go to an acupuncture specialist find a vast improvement in their quality of life over time. Some of the benefits from acupuncture include reduced pain, reduced stress, reduced inflammation, better sleep, and an improved sense of well being.


Reach Out to Red Deer Acupuncture Services


Contact an experienced acupuncturist in Red Deer today one who specializes in acupuncture for all types of pain, not just arthritis.


Dr Arlo of the Flying Turtle Acupuncture Clinic in Red Deer knows how to treat pain and is the top acupuncturist in his field in Alberta. Book an acupuncture session today 403-343-1539

© 2022 Halifax Web Design


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

260 Views
Added on March 4, 2022
Last Updated on March 4, 2022

Author

Halifax Web Design
Halifax Web Design

Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada



About
Go Smart Media is a Halifax Web Design and SEO company that offers full web design, SEO Services, digital marketing, and Social Marketing services in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. We can build you.. more..

Writing