Unbroken promise.

Unbroken promise.

A Story by Halo is Slipping
"

A little story, half based on true life. [[I make MANY spelling errors, sorry]] xDD. Tell me what you think please?

"

"Just once more..." I murmered, half to myself, half to any spirits or higher power watching. The blade upon my skin gave an icy burn down my spine, the pain giving me relief. For over a year I had done this to myself, each time reaching a new level of depth. Never was I satisfied with my results, always needing more; more blood, pain, relief. Once the blade stopped running across my skin, it dropped from my numb fingers and I slipped into the erotic darkness... But then, those lights... Those horrible, evil lights came into view. There was a large amount of noise and chaos. Many figures moved across my line of sight, the evil lights quickly moving and being replaced. I was droggy but believed I was gliding down some sort of hall way. The recent cuts were pumping under my long sleeves, my heart beat within them... I could feel my blood soaked clothes cling to me, as if for dear life. Then, suddenly, I realized where I was. Never had I thought this would happen to me, going so deep I would end up here... I awake from slumber on and off quite often, their voices floating around my head, for the longest time... At least, I heard the words... "I 'm sorry, I don't think she's going to make it..." Cries and tears seemed to follow his statement, as well as an explantion. Through the little I caught, I had hit major veins, I didn't have much time, and my body wasn't fighting to stay alive; I was dying and I was just allowing myself to pass on. My cold sweat nightmares were filled with his face, I was always in the rain chasing after him, but never able to catch him. I longed to hear his voice, feel his touch, know he cared... It was the only thing I wanted, but it just never seemed to happen. The last thing I remember is almost picturing him at the foot of my bed, crying for me... The irony... I had always told him I would die for him, I kept my promise...

© 2009 Halo is Slipping


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oh, great write. I loved how you could really make me feel how the character feels, however you seem to be victim of a great many spelling errors. You should put your story through Word Document before you submit, the spelling was throwing me off as I read, but besides that it was a good story.

Thanks for posting ;3

Posted 14 Years Ago


That was quite sad, but enjoyable. I felt for her. Good write.

BrittneyMarie

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 22, 2009
Last Updated on May 22, 2009

Author

Halo is Slipping
Halo is Slipping

Mount Holly, NJ



About
Music, art, and theater; me. more..