How to Choosing Urban Bikes

How to Choosing Urban Bikes

A Stage Play by hames
"

The Mariner is attractive and lightweight, ideal for your busy life. It resists corrosion with a unique coating. You will able to go back and forth between places you need to go in a breeze.

"

Urban bikes can take on bumpy roads and can handle potholes. These bikes are versatile and come with a variety of features. When you have a busy commute that has to deal with rough roads, an urban bike might be just what you need.


Whether you have to commute or live in the city and want some exercise, there are plenty of styles and features that will suit you. Your riding experience does not have to be as frustrating as it is with some other types of bikes.

 

Dahon Mariner D7 Folding Bike


The reasons that this is a best urban bike are clear. It is comfortable and portable. You can fold it and bring it with you for the rest of your commute. It will even fit under your standard sized desk.


The Mariner is attractive and lightweight, ideal for your busy life. It resists corrosion with a unique coating. You will able to go back and forth between places you need to go in a breeze. The combination of style and ease of use is pretty great and makes it even better to have by your side.

Pros:


•    Comfortable

•    Easy to fold

•    Fits under standard desk

•    Attractive

•    Lightweight

•    Corrosion resistant

•    Compact

Cons:


•    Tires need semi-frequent re-inflation

•    Easily scratched coating

•    Bit of a harsh ride


Verdict


Frequent riding is entirely possible with the Mariner by Dahon. Not only is it compact and lightweight, but it resists weather and other corrosion. The ride is not as quiet as it could be so you might want to avoid potholes and the like.


The tire pressure is not as good as it could be, causing them to need semi-frequent inflating. However, it takes about two months for the tires to need that inflation. If you require something for riding around the neighborhood and running some errands, this could be the bike for you.

 

Pure City Dutch Style Step-Thru City Bicycle


This stylish urban bike is the best comfort bike and a fantastic deal. They are high-quality and lightweight, perfect for being on the road. With a step-through design, it is easy to ride and comes with several gears for your ever-changing commute or daily life.


As comfortable as it is, this bike will provide to you a smooth ride all the way. You can even bring it up and down your apartment’s stairs with ease. You will get tons of compliments on this awesome bike, and you can choose from many colors.

Pros:


•    High quality

•    Beautiful design

•    Smooth ride

•    Comes with 3 or 8 gears for both sizes

•    Lightweight

•    Comfortable

•    Dutch style step through

Cons:


•    No assembly instructions

•    Shipping troubles


Verdict


Not coming with assembly instructions may be off-putting, but there are plenty of videos that can show you to put it together in a breeze. If that is not your style, taking it to your local bike shop is your best bet.


When this bike is built and tuned, it is the ideal ride for the city. You can go about your daily errands and ride to work when you need to. This bike is excellent for your daily commute.



Schwinn 20 inch Loop Folding Bike


Schwinn has a reputation for having some pretty good parts when it comes to urban bikes. This folding bike is compact and perfect for riding to wherever you need to go. Its ease of use does not just stop at the ride. It is also simple to fold and put together.


This sturdy bike is comfortable and will not disappoint when it comes to the quality of its parts. No matter how often you need to use it, the Loop will be there. For commuting, this is ideal because you do not even need to park it outside somewhere. Bring it inside with you, folded up and out of the way.

Pros:


•    Sturdy

•    Quick and easy folding

•    Nice parts

•    Comfortable

•    Easy to ride

•    Compact

•    Safe for frequent use

Cons:


•    No shock absorption

•    Heavy

•    Wheels do not lock together when folded

•    Needs tuning

•    Does not handle dirt roads well


Verdict


You can do almost everything with these best urban bicycles. With a smooth and comfortable ride, you can bike as much as you want. Your commute to work has never been simpler.


It may be compact, but it is a little on the heavy side. You should avoid dirt like roads as well, for the do does not handle well. Like most bikes, you should take it to your local bike shop and have it tuned. Getting used to a new bike is much better when it is put together and checked out.

© 2019 hames


Author's Note

hames
There are plenty of styles and features and the best quality mountain bike that will essential for you. Your riding experience does not have to be as frustrating as it is with some other types of bikes. If you think to better riding experience info I think Cool Ideal Bike is perfect for you.

My Review

Would you like to review this Stage Play?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

785 Views
Added on August 21, 2017
Last Updated on January 17, 2019
Tags: urban, bikes, biking, cycling, riding

Author

hames
hames

United States, FL



About
Hi i am Hames Heron. I like to write about different kind of bicycling. more..