Short letter

Short letter

A Chapter by TheCreativityItself
"

A letter of someone unknown..?

"

Dear me,

This morning, there was post for me! Soon I found out that there were only bills but the last letter wasn't a bill, no, It was truly a letter! With my name on it!
So I walked to the living room and happily I opened the letter.

 "Hey you!

Make sure you get some friends, you’re such a nerd. You belong nowhere.

Why do you have to make a problem of everything? And don't cry all the time! Life lust isn't fair! I’m really done with you!

I kill you.

Sincerely,ghvvjrv."

I was shocked. People did know me! Not really know me but still they knew my address. Then I realized that the letter wasn't really nice and I cried.
I couldn't read the name of the person who had sent it so that made me angry.

Actually I'm still angry! Who would sent me this awful letter?

To tell you the truth, after I while figured out who wrote the letter.

It was me.

sincerely, yourself



© 2012 TheCreativityItself


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I hope this isn't true.
Anyways when I began reading this I though the letter was given to the person years ago, maybe back in high school and it seemed odd that someone would keep a fateful letter with them if it was given to them.
The last sentence made a lot of sense.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

TheCreativityItself

11 Years Ago

I always try to keep some information behind in the hope of making the story more interesting.
read more



Reviews

I like this chapter. You gave me a surprise ending. You are create a interesting story. I look forward to see where you are taking the story.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


TheCreativityItself

11 Years Ago

I'll try to make some other stories. It even a surprise for me how this story will go.
Well af.. read more
Oh at first when I was reading it I was like ooooo I better mention these mistakes! I don't want her to still have these when other people read this! But then I read your Author's Note.... Anyways, I think I understand what you mean in this chapter. Sometimes, we hate on ourselves and try to correct ourselves. We are always angry that we're not what we want to be. If that's is not what you meant or it's nowhere near how I interpreted it.... Well, then I have absolutely no idea. Anyways, all in all it was a great chapter/ letter. Good job and keep on writing! Never stop and try not to procrastinate! It's bad news trust me!

Posted 12 Years Ago


TheCreativityItself

11 Years Ago

You are right, all what you've said.
I've stopped writing for three months (on this site), but.. read more
I hope this isn't true.
Anyways when I began reading this I though the letter was given to the person years ago, maybe back in high school and it seemed odd that someone would keep a fateful letter with them if it was given to them.
The last sentence made a lot of sense.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

TheCreativityItself

11 Years Ago

I always try to keep some information behind in the hope of making the story more interesting.
read more
Yeah I know, my grammar isn't as good as yours or as good as English/American people. But you're raised with English and well... you know..

Posted 12 Years Ago


The last sentence really made me laugh. There are quite some grammar mistakes so I suggest you read it again and correct them.

Posted 12 Years Ago


TheCreativityItself

11 Years Ago

I hope the mistakes are gone now ;)
Why did the last sentence made you laugh, if you don't min.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

258 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 20, 2011
Last Updated on February 6, 2012
Tags: unknown person


Author

TheCreativityItself
TheCreativityItself

Alphen aan den Rijn, Netherlands



About
I love reading, writing, acting, painting, dancing en singing :) I am just being myself var wp_user="HananjaBreedveld";var wp_size=0; more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Room 8611 Room 8611

A Poem by Tasha


A Raindrop A Raindrop

A Story by BrynnaW.


Captive Captive

A Story by BrynnaW.