How would it be?

How would it be?

A Chapter by TheCreativityItself
"

How would it be to be rich? And in what kind of way would you call yourself rich? I'm rich of memories and friends and this a chapter of how 'the thoughts' is rich or not, your choice

"

Dear me,

 

Lately I was walking around town, wondering what to do with my life. I have no idea. Then I started thinking how it would be to be rich, yes how would it be? I would buy a big house with a large garden. And there would be lots of flowers and paintings and pictures! The flowers would be red, the colour of love, the paintings would be blue, the color of freedom, the pictures would be pictures of my friends, the meaning of friendship.

But as you know and as I realized, I had no love, let say no one to share love with. The freedom I have is the freedom everyone has ever dreamed of, but yet useless for the ones who have no one to share the freedom with. So It's useless to me.. The Pictures would be just like my life is, empty. Empty unless a miracle would happen and some hope for love came to me as wanted as a christmas present from Santa Clause, not that I would like him then. Because the love is far away as the freedom with friends don't belong to me.

 

So the garden - I won't say mine, because this will always stay a dream and will never happen- is large and green, with chickens, pigs, ducks and rabbits. Snakes will be there too, to remind me of my past. And as the time passes, I'll be more unhappy in the too empty and the too big house while the snakes eat the rabbits and the chickens. The pigs will hide in the mud, hoping to be camouflaged for the snakes. And I wish to be like the ducks... The ducks will fly away to the warm east, to a place more safe, to a place much nicer, to a place where people dance and laugh, where the men haunt and the children play while the women make their dinner.

 

The snakes will die because they ate too much of my poor animals. And I...

I will always be alone, writing to you. miserably.

 

Sincerely,

Yourself.

 



© 2011 TheCreativityItself


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

You could cook the snakes and eat them in the dream. Just kidding. Love and freedom don't necessarily have to be shared with people if you can't find them. Love and freedom can be applied to many other things in life. Still, this letter's some food for thought. Nice one!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

TheCreativityItself

11 Years Ago

Thank you :)
you've got a point, but what would you apply love and freedom with?
I'm rea.. read more



Reviews

HI Everybody, I'm really busy the last couple of months but I want to pick up my writing again. The problem is, I ran out of ideas... Well I had some, but those weren't interesting.



Posted 12 Years Ago


that was good

Posted 12 Years Ago


You could cook the snakes and eat them in the dream. Just kidding. Love and freedom don't necessarily have to be shared with people if you can't find them. Love and freedom can be applied to many other things in life. Still, this letter's some food for thought. Nice one!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

TheCreativityItself

11 Years Ago

Thank you :)
you've got a point, but what would you apply love and freedom with?
I'm rea.. read more
Sad but sweet! I loved this!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Awhhh, it's so sad! Another lovely story, TCI! I loved it.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

297 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 24, 2011
Last Updated on June 25, 2011
Tags: richness, memories, friends, feelings


Author

TheCreativityItself
TheCreativityItself

Alphen aan den Rijn, Netherlands



About
I love reading, writing, acting, painting, dancing en singing :) I am just being myself var wp_user="HananjaBreedveld";var wp_size=0; more..

Writing