Ending of a fairytale

Ending of a fairytale

A Chapter by TheCreativityItself
"

The endings of fairytales are, that the bad people die, but they still live and i'm dying on the inside. But you know what? It doesn't matter because in the end we will all be alone again.

"

Dear Me,


I’m sorry you haven’t heard anything from me, but since last time I’ve been really busy.  You see, I am in love! Yeah, it was also a big surprise for me because as you already know I’m blind. 

But I was thinking after I sent that letter to you, that I should go on a journey.  And as I went on that journey I unexpectedly met my love.  
Not on a very romantic way and it was certainly not a cliché how we met. We just met when I was ordering an espresso, my love served it and told me that I had a beautiful face.  Well alright, you could say it was a cliché.
But I smiled and we had a very long conversation. At the end of my one week journey he asked me to come home with him and he kissed me…..


Háh really, sometimes people can be so incredible stupid! I mean have you ever remembered that I’m blind? ‘Haha, so funny, let’s fool the blind one! How could I know it were different people all the time? I recognize people by their voice, but they were smart enough to let the same person speak! However, As all the endings of fairytales are, the bad people die. Sadly enough he still lives and I’m dying inside.. 


So at the end of all fairy tales must stand: ‘And it wasn’t love on first sight!’ ‘Cause I never saw those jerks and I will never see them … And you know what? It really doesn’t matter because in the end we will all be alone again. And still I miss my love…

The moral of this story is 'not every fairy tale ends with "they lived happily ever after and they had many children",.


Sincerely,


Yourself.



© 2012 TheCreativityItself


Author's Note

TheCreativityItself
I think I might change a bit, please say what you think so I can make up my mind.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is a very sad story, but also really beautiful.
I believe I understand the meaning and if I do then I have to say this is quite an ingenious way of saying something likes this so nice one! :)
I would love to hear or well see more of you and see where this goes.
I truely wonder what other twists you will put on future works. ^^

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

192 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 27, 2012
Last Updated on September 26, 2012


Author

TheCreativityItself
TheCreativityItself

Alphen aan den Rijn, Netherlands



About
I love reading, writing, acting, painting, dancing en singing :) I am just being myself var wp_user="HananjaBreedveld";var wp_size=0; more..

Writing