Return to the Lake house Chapter 3

Return to the Lake house Chapter 3

A Chapter by Hannah Stone
"

I couldn't breathe. I thought I would pass out. As I looked at Carrie and Tawny, my mind raced back to when none of us had pubic hair and we excitedly compared each new sprout.

"

Chapter 3

I couldn't breathe. I thought I would pass out. As I looked at Carrie and Tawny, my mind raced back to when none of us had pubic hair and we excitedly compared each new sprout. Seeing Carrie filled me with a need I felt to my very core! Carrie let me know a few years ago that being with me just felt weird. Oh, she still liked playing with girls, even after her boyfriend Robert came into her life. She just didn't feel right being intimate with me. Oddly, watching was OK. It excited Carrie to have me there when she and Tawny enthusiastically played The Game. And it absolutely thrilled her to see me and Tawny together. Tawny is not our sister. Her Mom Alicia is our Mother's partner. But we have all been together since we were kids. I know every inch of her beautiful coffee colored body. We have showered together, slept naked together on warm summer nights, shopped for bras and panties and modeled them in front of the mirror and slipped them off when we played The Game. I've looked into her pale blue eyes and tasted her full lips as we tentatively kissed. I've held her and touched her as we've grown and developed together and shiver now when I think of reaching for her full breasts and feeling her wonderful n*****s harden at the instant of my touch. Tawny and I are not real sisters, but we are sisters in every other way, in our hearts and our souls. Being with Tawny, holding Tawny, sharing everything with Tawny fulfills my deepest, primal need.

 

Carrie laughs at my discomfort. Although she doesn't feel the same way, it excites her to see the effect that Tawny and I have on each other. We decide that there is no time to play The Game now. Daddy will be back soon and they have to make a light supper to go along with Tawny's birthday cake. Since they have everything under control, I grab my backpack and head over to see Kayla at her cottage.

 

Kayla and I have stayed in touch over the years. At 22, she has finished college and works in marketing in the fashion industry at a company owned by her Dad's closest friend Sam. Kayla was bold and flashy as a kid, wearing the tiniest string bikini even at thirteen. She hasn't changed a bit! She is beautiful and confident and raises the pulse of any man or woman in her presence. Kayla plays The Game with gusto. When we get together with our friends at the lake, I am no match for Kayla. Playing the game with her unnerves me completely.

 

Kayla is wearing skin tight shorts and a tank top that shows everything about her wonderful breasts. She pulls me into a big hug and instead of a quick peck on the cheek like girls do with their friends, she kisses me on the lips and at the last moment slips her tongue into my mouth! Flustered, I just look at the floor. Kayla always manages to keep me off balance. She laughs and says, "Oh Hannah, you know you like it." I smile shyly and feel more than a twinge when I notice that her n*****s have hardened into luscious points in her tank top. "So, did you bring it?" I told Kayla that I would show her the unique present that Alicia had given me for my recent birthday. I open my backpack and pull out a velvet pouch. Kayla impatiently grabs the pouch and pulls out a full size replica of Daddy's hard penis! She sighs as she savors the life-like texture of my gift. It feels hard and soft at the same time, just like the real thing. "How does it feel?" I just smile shyly and look at the floor. When she gave me the gift, Alicia taught me how to use it. She knew that what Daddy and I shared would never happen again, and she knew from personal experience that I would need this gift to fulfill my special need.

 

I have never admitted to Kayla what Daddy and I shared on my eighteen birthday, but she was sure from what Carrie let slip out after her recent birthday, that Daddy shared everything with us. Kayla 


© 2015 Hannah Stone


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

222 Views
Added on November 27, 2015
Last Updated on December 5, 2015


Author

Hannah Stone
Hannah Stone

About
I am a college student and aspiring writer. more..

Writing
The Date The Date

A Story by Hannah Stone