Return to the Lake House chapter 4

Return to the Lake House chapter 4

A Chapter by Hannah Stone

I never know what to expect from Kayla. Now, as she is fondling the gift that Alicia gave me, she smiles and tells me she has a secret to share with me. "Hannah, you know that I have been trying to get Daddy to play with me for years. Remember when we first met and I had that string bikini? I would tie the strings of the top in a knot and then go back to the cottage and ask Daddy to help me take it off. Then, just as he untied the knot, I would spin around and thank him as I let my top fall to the floor. I could tell it made him hard to see my little breasts, but he would just turn away and tell me to go shower while he fixed dinner for us. Finally I convinced him it wasn't a big deal to be naked together and he even started taking showers with me. But he never would touch me or anything! I thought I would finally get what I wanted after Suzy and Sierra Chen taught us how to play The Game. Remember Hannah? You and Suzy and Sierra were all here when I told Daddy about The Game. I explained The Game and told Daddy that we wanted him to play with us. At first he refused and told all of you to go back to your own cottages. But we all gathered around him and hugged him and pleaded with him and he finally reluctantly agreed to play with us but said he would only be the judge. Of course, to play The Game, we have to start by undressing each other. When we were all naked, I slowly undressed Daddy. By the time I pulled down his boxers, he was so hard I couldn't believe how big he was!

Remember, he stayed hard while Suzy and I played and then when you and Sierra played? But no amount of pleading would get him to play with us. When all of you left that evening, Daddy just kissed me on the forehead like he always did and went into his bedroom for the night."

 

As Kayla is talking to me, I start to feel faint again. My head is filled with images of Kayla at thirteen. She already had pubic hair while the rest of us were still bare. I moaned to myself at the thought of Suzy and Sierra Chen. Their beautiful smooth slender bodies excited me beyond compare. And despite Kayla's best efforts, Suzy always played The Game without a sound and without any movement at all.

 

Kayla said, "You know my boss Sam is an old college friend of Daddy? That's how I got my internship and eventually my job at his fashion design company. Well, last weekend, Daddy invited Sam to spend a few days at the cottage with us. On Friday night, I came back late from playing The Game at Suzy and Sierra's cottage. I was really excited after seeing Suzy's Dad naked. But you know he is just like my Dad. He will be the judge but he won't play with us. I was feeling really frustrated because I knew I probably wouldn't even get to shower with Daddy while Sam was there. When I came back to our cottage, all the lights were off except for a light in Daddy's room. As I passed his door I heard funny sounds, kind of like heavy breathing. I opened the bedroom door slightly and saw Sam and Daddy on the bed. Sam was lying on his back and Daddy was next to him. Sam's penis was big and hard and Daddy had his hand wrapped around it and was slowly moving his hand up and down the full length of it. And Daddy was huge too! At that moment I knew why Daddy would never touch me. He likes boys!



© 2015 Hannah Stone


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

181 Views
Added on December 5, 2015
Last Updated on December 5, 2015
Tags: Father, Daughter, Relationship, Lesbian


Author

Hannah Stone
Hannah Stone

About
I am a college student and aspiring writer. more..

Writing
The Date The Date

A Story by Hannah Stone