Chapter Three

Chapter Three

A Chapter by H.D.Aloyon

Chapter Three

John and I were on our way back to my house. I was looking at the window, watching the people doing their own business. As I were watching them, I can't believe that I saw the handsome, self-centered stranger today. He didn't want to hear me mumbling again? Ugh. I hate him. I remember his face when we were on the bus, how he mockingly tried to stop his laughter. He is one self-centered b*****d, he is. Stop thinking about him. 

"Your thinking about the skater dude, right?" John said. I startled and immediately looked at him. He was holding the wheel and was looking at me. I didn't even realized that we are now in front of my house. I looked back at him with a how-did-you-know look and he smiled.

"You mumbled again. I heard you were saying how self-centered b*****d he was."he said while smiling at me. I blushed. How come he is so good? I love you.

"I was singing! I am not mumbling." I tried defending myself. "And beside, I can just feel that that skater dude was self-centered." I added.

"You were singing about him?!" he said and laughed. I looked at him with a straight face. "Okay, okay, you were singing. And besides, you must not judge him. Maybe you like him, don't you?" He said this teasingly. I was shocked that he said that that I blushed suddenly. Why does that stranger has this effect on me.I hate it. 

"Shut up! Thanks for the ride though and the breakfast. And for disturbing me from my sleep." I said. I opened the door and stepped out. He then lowered the window glass and I peeked in. He was staring at me like he was thinking about something."What?" I asked.

"Nothing. You like him. Haha! My best friends in love!" He said this and smiled."Shut up! Now go, you'll be late for your band practice, oh Mr. John Matthews, the best guitar player." I said sarcastically. He smirked and said goodbye. I waved back at him and off he goes. What could he be thinking? I wondered.

I opened the door of my house and went to the kitchen to get some cold water. Me? in love with that stranger? No way. Maybe in love with my best friend. That's right. I opened my computer and checked my mail. One mail came from Justin. I immediately clicked it to see what he said.

From: Justin Summers
To: Samantha Jones
Subject: Party! Party! Party!
Hey Sam! Maybe you would want to come with me and my boyfriend to a club to parteeeyy! Tomorrow night at 7:30 pm. We'll pick you up.Ciao XOXO

Ugh. A club?! That's really not my thing. I'll reply later.

I flicked the T.V. on to see what on the news. Nothing really was important when a name of a reporter flashed at the screen, Mike Sanders. I stared at it and remembered handsome, self centered stranger. He said his name was Mike. That's a nice name. I thought to myself. Wait, what were you thinking? stop thinking about him. ugh. 

Why am I thinking about him. I hate it.

***

I heard a knock at the door and I shouted, "It's open, come in!" I was just applying some lipstick for me to finish my get up. Justin and James, his boyfriend, came in and sat at the living room. I looked at myself one last time in the mirror and thought,This is good enough. I went out of my room and saw that Justin was watching T.V.

"How do I look?" I asked Justin. He looked at me and opened his mouth.

"You look fabulous." He said. He walked up to me and turned me around. I was wearing a black sleeveless blouse that clings to my curves perfectly and a red mini skirt that reveals a great part of my legs. I was also wearing my favorite black and red pumps. "You look perfect for a stripper!" He said jokingly. I punched him at his shoulders and he was laughing.

"You do look great, Sam. I'm gay but I can't take my eyes off you." James said. Justin looked at him with a warning on his face and I laughed. Justin then took my arms and ushered me outside. "Let's go! I'm excited. Maybe, I can find you a boyfriend tonight!" He said. James turned off the T.V. and locked the door.

I climbed in the backseat while Justin was in the front and James was driving. We arrived at the club shortly and I saw that it was the new club that was opened in town. There are many dressed ladies and men lining up to enter the club. Justin pulled me to fall in line. "Here's your ticket Ms. Stripper." He said. I laughed. I'm just gonna have fun tonight.

We entered the club and it was very crowded. The DJ was playing a really good song that makes me want to dance. All of us went at the bar to have some drinks. Justin and James ordered some Blue margarita while I ordered Coke.

"You're not gonna drink coke, right?" Justin looked at me. I rolled my eyes and said,"Yes, I am! I don't want to get drunk or drink any liquor. You know that I hate it."He rolled his eyes and  drank his drink. I was looking at the dance floor and saw that everyone was dancing. Some were making out at the corner and I shrugged. Get a room. I thought. I looked back at the dance floor and I saw a guy looking at me. I was taken aback on how he looked at me and just ignored it. I faced Justin and James and saw that they were starting to become intimate, looking at each others eyes. I shrugged in disgust. "Get a room!" I told them. They smiled at me and continued holding hands and saying icky words. I rolled my eyes. I took a sip at my coke and was shocked to notice that it has some bitter taste with it. I looked at Justin and he looked at me.

"You can't do anything. I poured some blue margarita in it!" He said. As if I have a choice. I sipped at it again. The faster I can finish this, the faster I can stop drinking liquor. I looked at the dance floor again and saw the guy still staring at me. I ignored him and looked at the other people. I love the music so much that I started to dance on my seat. Is this the effect of alcohol? I thought.

I was shocked when a hand touched my hands. I opened my eyes and saw that it was the guy who was staring at me.

"Can I have this dance?" He asked.

Before I can answer, Justin said, "Yes, of course you can dance with this girl." He then pushed me off my seat and the guy then pulled me up in his arms. I was shocked because as I stood up, I felt dizzy. The guy then steadied me and asked,"Shall we?" I really want to decline but the music was so good that I nodded. He pulled me to the dance floor and started to dance.

Their were other dancers around but he kept staring at me. I danced to the beat of the music and closed my eyes. As I was dancing, I was shocked to feel some hands on my waist. I opened my eyes and saw that the guy was already at my back, dancing and swinging my hips. I tried to remove his hands on my waist but he suddenly pulled me closer towards him that I felt his erection on my back. With all my might, I pulled myself away from him. I walked away and was surprise that the strong hands of the guy pulled my hands and lead me to a corner.

"Let me GO!" I shouted. I tried pulling my hands back but his grip was strong. We were now at the corner and he pushed me to the wall. The corner was dark and people find it hard to see if there are people in it. Oh no. He smiled at me with an evil smile and I put up my fierce look. "Let me go, you pervert!" I said strongly. "Oh no missy. You captured my attention ever since you came in that door." He said. He then took hold of my two hands and fastened it on the wall. I wriggled and shouted,"Get off me!" 

"I think the lady said No, Mr." A voice said. The voice seems familiar and I looked at the person. He was standing behind the pervert and I can't seem to clearly see his face.

"Is she your girlfriend?" the pervert asked. He let go of my hands and faced the guy standing at his back.

"Yes she is." the guy said. My eyes widened. He's trying to save me. His voice was so familiar that I tried to remember. Suddenly, I felt a hand holding my hands and pulled me out of the corner. "Now, get away before I can do any harm to you for taking my girl." he said. The pervert raised his hands and walked away. Thank God. 

I looked at the man who saved my life and was shocked to see who it was. He was still holding my hands when he looked at me and smiled.

My heart skipped a beat. Mike. I thought.


© 2012 H.D.Aloyon


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

133 Views
Added on September 8, 2012
Last Updated on September 8, 2012
Tags: Funny, series, Love story, ongoing, humor, single


Author

H.D.Aloyon
H.D.Aloyon

Davao City, Philippines



About
I'm a girl who loves science and writing. I'm a biologist and works part time as a children's book writer. I just love writing and imagining things. :) more..

Writing