The Atheist

The Atheist

A Story by Hans von Lieven
"

An erotic adventure with a Goddess.

"

The Atheist

 

 

 

“It’s going to piss down any moment and you want us to camp here, in the open, when there is a perfectly good cave only a hundred feet in front of us. Are you nuts?” Sangor yelled at the caravan leader.

 

“We cannot go into this cave, it is sacred. We must stay out here. The cave belongs to Sandiria, the love Goddess. We would all be killed if we were to defile it.”

 

“You with your stupid Gods,” Sangor cursed. “I am an atheist and I am going to stay dry tonight and have a good rest. Anyone want to join me?”

 

His travel companions shrunk away from him and prepared their camp. Sangor picked up his gear and made for the cave. He reached there just in time, because as soon as he was inside the heavens opened and the anticipated deluge began. The cave was large. An army could have camped in there. Just inside the entrance there was some dead wood, which he grabbed and made a fire. He made coffee and cooked some mushrooms he had collected during the day. Happy with his meal and his accommodation, Sangor felt sorry for the superstitious idiots that were afraid to enter the cave and were now shivering in the wet and cold world outside. He spread his bedroll and lay down staring at the roof of the cave some thirty feet above him. He was wondering why he could see it so clearly, his fire had died down and there was not much light coming from it anymore. Then the whole cave became lighter still. He felt trippy.

 

Oh s**t, he thought, there must have been a magic mushroom or two in that lot I just ate.

 

Then he saw her. Dressed in a flowing white gown, fairly skinny, with small breasts, long flowing coppery hair and a very pretty face, she was floating about six feet off the ground, almost exactly above him.

 

“What are you doing in my cave,” she asked.

 

“Having a wonderful hallucination on magic mushrooms,” answered Sangor.

 

“I am not a hallucination.” The lady was almost yelling. “I am Sandiria, the Goddess of love.”

 

“Yeah sure,” said Sangor, “and I am the Emperor of Aldebaran, here on a royal visit. You are not real; though I must say, for a hallucination you are very pretty. I’ve had worse.”

 

“I am not a hallucination,” the lady insisted. “I am real.” She floated to the floor and kicked him in the side. “There, does that feel real enough for you?”

 

“I must admit you are a fairly solid hallucination, but don’t give me that Goddess s**t. I am an atheist. Atheists do not believe in Gods. There is no such thing.”

 

“Want me to prove it?”

 

“Prove what? That you are a Goddess? How?”

 

Sandiria waved her hand which suddenly held a golden goblet. “Here,” she said, “drink this. It will prove who I am.”

 

Sangor was being brave, took the goblet and started drinking. “What is it,” he asked.

 

This is Ambrosia, nectar of the Gods. Very few humans have ever tasted it.

 

“I must admit this tastes very nice. What does it do?”

 

Sandiria, instead of an answer, just stared at his crotch.

 

Sangor’s member started to harden. Within seconds it was harder than it had ever been and had grown about three inches.

 

“Do you believe now that I am the Goddess of love?”

 

“What? For giving me some fancy drink laced with Viagra? Don’t make me laugh. You are no Goddess, you are too skinny for a start. You don’t have enough tit, and if truth be told, your p***y is probably as dry as a barrel full of peanuts.”

 

“That does it!” Sandiria screamed, tore away his and her clothes, and impaled herself on his member. “I’ll show you what a Goddess of love is.”

 

What followed was the most intense lovemaking Sangor had ever experienced. They screwed every which way with fury, until dawn broke and Sandiria disappeared.

 

Sangor’s companions were astounded to see him leaving the cave, alive and well, with a big grin on his face.

 

When asked, he told them in minute detail what had happened.

 

The caravan leader was most disturbed. “And you never acknowledged her as a Goddess?”

 

Sangor just grinned and said: “Of course not. If I had acknowledged her divinity, do you think I would have got to f**k her?”

 

At that moment the sky turned an angry green and a voice boomed across the landscape: “I HEARD THAT !”

© 2009 Hans von Lieven


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I was expecting some kind of existential exercise, and I got a huge smile instead (or maybe in addition: i got thinking seriously about the dyadic nature of believing and disbelieving and its relationship to getting laid). Next time I run into a love-goddess I'll be sure not to acknowledge her. Thank you that really made my day!

Posted 11 Years Ago


LMAO!! I wouldn't want to see what she did to him next===right....

Posted 13 Years Ago


This is a very funny piece of work. HAHA , o boy what a guy Sangor is

I enjoyed this bit far too much hehehe
"That does it!" Sandiria screamed, tore away his and her clothes, and impaled herself on his member. "I'll show you what a Goddess of love is."

excellent stuff keep up the good work. You choose your words carefully and create a very vivid picture for the reader, your imagery is outstanding , A+

Posted 14 Years Ago


ROFL This is too funny. Very well written as it hooked me from the first sentence and keep my attention to the last.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Yes. Very macho, but well written. At the end I could almost see the guys down the pub, all mates together.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Laughing ... this is great. Spoken like a true man, one who definitely knows how to get what he wants. Thanks for the smiles. :)

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

370 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on October 21, 2009

Author

Hans von Lieven
Hans von Lieven

Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia



About
I was born in 1939 in a small rural town in western Germany near the French, Luxembourg border. I am a mechanical engineer by profession but I have since retired. Since the late 1960's I have been liv.. more..

Writing
Dinner Dinner

A Story by Hans von Lieven



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..