Dinner

Dinner

A Story by Hans von Lieven
"

Nathan cooks dinner for his wife.

"

Dinner

 

Nathan was having dinner with his wife Carol.

Carol did not show much interest in her food.

“Listen you s**t, I cooked it, you eat it.”

With that Nathan picked up a roast potato and slammed it into Carol’s left eye.

He picked up a cooked tomato and rubbed it into her hair and ears. Finally he poured red hot gravy  all over her head and down her cleavage, topping it off with some chopped parsley and freshly ground pepper.

Looking at his handiwork he chuckled:

“Good old Carol, you are so much fun now. I should have killed you years ago.”

© 2009 Hans von Lieven


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

MMm. A literary feast. My take is that Carol is alreay dead and sitting at the table.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Very short story but an amazing way to kill someone...?

Posted 14 Years Ago


Very beautiful flash fiction! It is rare I stumble across anything worthy of mention that follows the restrictions of such a major text limit; this was direct, powerful, and most importantly entertaining. Brilliant work.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Oh my god...death by dinner. LOL What a twisted tale you have weaved. I am again amazed at what you can do with so little words!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

345 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 23, 2009
Last Updated on December 23, 2009

Author

Hans von Lieven
Hans von Lieven

Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia



About
I was born in 1939 in a small rural town in western Germany near the French, Luxembourg border. I am a mechanical engineer by profession but I have since retired. Since the late 1960's I have been liv.. more..

Writing